My boyfriend and I were watching something and there was a naked actress and we got in an argument and he said he would have sex with that actress?

he said he would have sex with her and if made me cry a lot, he said if he was singke yeah he would as she's really fit etc and I asked why he would say that and he said he just would but he said now he's with me it doesn't mean anything as he's with me? I'm still hurt even if he was angry he said he still meant it and it's made me feel terrible how am I supposed to watch her if he's thinking that?

What Guys Said 7

• If he said it to hurt you then it was a bit spiteful and he shouldn't have had to go to such lengths. It's possible to have an argument or a debate without being deliberately nasty.

Putting that aside, guys will see a number of girls that they find somewhat attractive on any given day. For that matter, so will most girls. It's meaningless. It is not the fact that we'll never be attracted to anyone else that keeps us with someone, it is choice that keeps us with someone. Nobody every said that when you're in a relationship you'll never be attracted to anyoen else. You just don't even consider doing anything with anyone else when you're committed to your partner.

Don't have unrealistic expectations of what a relationship means or what love means. It doesn't stop you being human. You choose somebody for so much more than looks alone.

• 16d

Thank you for you reply, I dont care that he finds her attractive just so much that he would actually contemplate sleeping with her when he's dating me. I know he said when he was single but still I just assumed he wouldn't have those thoughts at all now :(

• 16d

Okay thank you for your advice :))

• 16d

You're welcome :)

• well i think you need to realize that he's simply saying that he finds her attractive

that said what he said was in bad form, inconsiderate and crass

• All guys in relationships think in this way, they just don't verbalized it. Guys and girls are wired differently in the brain, you can't expect him to think the same way as you. I can tell you that he is likely not the cheating type based on how open he is with his thoughts. Unless he shows real signs of intentions of wanting to be with women, don't act in that way or else the relationship will break real quick. Have trust in your man until proven otherwise.

• There are a number of different ways to handle it.
    1. You can do it right back to him with male actors and see how it makes him feel.
    2. You can take his word for it and just accept that men are going to like other women.
    3. You can approach him and respectfully tell him that he needs to understand how it makes you feel.
    4. Slap him.
    I did that recently and my girlfriend went with option 4. :)

• "he said if he was single yeah"
    , if he was single.
    As in he wouldn't do that because he is with you

• Completely inappropriate. You don't say those things when you are with your girlfriend.

• He made the mistake of being honest with hid girlfriend. he's a redblooded male not a male feminist that lacks testosterone

What Girls Said 3

• Why do you care? He's a human being. We all look at other people. He shouldn't have said it but what are the chances that would happen anyway? Get over it. It's not a big deal.

• Well, what the guys said. I've been through that with my boyfriend. I explained him that I really dont like it and he stopped. It's not nice but they don't get it. However, surprisingly, when you do the same they freak out in their own way. At least mine did. No mentions after I did him the same and then explained how it's not nice for me.

• Did he give you apple juice, crackers, and a coloring book too?