I can't figure out my sexuality?

This recently just started bothering me but I'm having a hard time figuring out my sexuality. I like guys and girls. when I think about dating, I never want to date a guy and strongly prefer a girl. Girls turn me on way more than guys but I sometimes get turned on by guys. I apologize if this doesn't make sense and I'm just super confused. If you need anymore info just ask.

12d Also my standards for girls are way more lower than guys. I have very high standards for guys

What Guys Said 5

• You've explained how you feel so that is your definition of your sexuality. Why do you need a specific label? People are too hung up on trying to fit into neat little boxes when a lot of the time we simply don't. You don't need to classify yourself as anything. You know what you like and what you don't, so there you go. Your sexuality is as clear as it needs to be and perhaps more clarity will come in time.

• You're just curious, Many girls go through it at one point while growing up. See what you like and try both routes, you. At find it just a phase or you may find you do prefer girls, either way, it's all about your happiness in the end.

• just start testing things out then. commit to dating one and then commit to dating the other and se what you like more.

• Yeah normal women are lesbians, society told women that they need to be straight but women can't actually all females tell me the same thing they hate penises think men's bodies are ugly and prefer women's bodies.

• You're a homosexual.

What Girls Said 3

• your bi. you like both. one more than the other. That is normal.

• You can call yourself gay, I do sometimes find girls attractive but I never want to date him or spend the rest of my life with one. So I think you are gay you just have a little attraction to guys.

• Try not to label yourself. Just go with what you feel and don't worry about it.