When should we become Facebook Official?

Me and my boyfriend have been seeing each other for about 3 months now, but neither of us post about each other on social media ever. Both of our facebooks say single. Is it weird that w don't post things about each other? Is it too early to get the Facebook official stage because we haven't even posted photos together yet. I've met some of his friends and he has met my roommates. I am a virgin and have never been in a relationship this long before, but he has. When should this stage happen? I was going to wait until he told me that he loved me but I don't know when we should post stuff together. any advice is appreciated. thanks a lot

What Guys Said 8

• When Facebook becomes important in a relationship it's time to reassess the relationship, lol! Facebook is entirely irrelevant to your relationship. It is of no importance. The only thing that Facebook can indicate is that neither of you are trying to hide the other one and that you are proud to be in a relationship with each other. You can demonstrate that without needing Facebook at all.

I honestly think that Facebook is such a non issue. Your relationship exists in real life, not on social media. Why is Mark Zuckerberg now a key player in your love life?

• You can ask him about the FB thing. If he asks why, just tell him that you really like and that you want your friends and his friends to know about you guys.

• I'm 5"9 and never been rejected cuz of my height

• You could do it now

• Why the f does it matter if you do it on facebook?

• Is this actually a thing

• Relationships don't belong on Facebook.

• Fuck facebook in the face.

What Girls Said 4

• Look, if you want to start posting things... Just next time you see him, say you want a picture together, and then say how cute it is and ask him if you could make it your profile picture and tag him.

You get to bring up the conversation of facebook, innocently then. 3 months seems long enough though, especially because you have met each others friends and stuff.

• whats the rush to post your love life on Facebook? its only been 3 months, wait it out until 6 months. Remember you dont want your family and friends asking questions if you all break up. And then you would have to worry about them asking questions. And that can be annoying.

• Whenever u two feel like it

• I literally just when through the exact same thing with the guy i'm with. We have been seeing each other for the same amount of time as you and made things official about 3 weeks ago. We made things Facebook official 2 weeks ago. We also dropped the L-bomb this weekend. We having been tagging each other in our social media but nothing too lovey dovey. we've also met all of each others friends and i'm taking him home next weekend to meet my parents. Hope this helps :)