Guys if you date a girl with kids, how many do you prefer she have?

0|0
1|18

What Guys Said 18

• I wouldn't date a girl with kids. But hypothetically, if for some reason I was, then I'd prefer she had as few as possible - so one.

0|3
    0|0
    • 14d

Why wouldn't you date a girl with kids?

• 14d

Because I want a family of my own. A family where it's just me, my wife and our kids. Not me, my wife, our kids + her kids from before (and possibly her ex being in our lives as well). And I want "my" first pregnancy/child to be her first as well. Like I don't want it to be new to me and she has already been through it all before with someone else.

• I have two of my own, so one would be ideal. Otherwise, we'd need a mini-van. Or we can drive separately, but in the city, finding one parking space is often hard enough. I can't imagine how crazy it would be if we needed two every time.

0|0
    0|1
    • 14d

would you be interested in having any more kids?

• 14d

You know, I'd love one more. And it's funny saying that because I was ambivalent about having kids at first, but these two daughters of mine are undoubtedly my proudest achievement. However, if I started dating a woman with one or two kids, then I'm not sure pushing it up to five would be a good idea no matter how much I wanted it.

• It doesn't really matter to me because I'm not the father and I'm not supporting her kids I'm just dating the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • That'd be a big fat zero.

0|3
    0|0
  • Not gonna date a woman with kids.

0|1
    0|0
    • 14d

Why wouldn't you date a woman with a kid?

• 14d

Because I'm not gonna take care of someone else's kid/s. I may consider dating her if the father died, so she was left alone with the kids. But if that's not the case, then I won't date a woman with kids, especially if she had the kid when was single. Fuck no.

• One. I don't have a problem with women with children but if you have more than 1 it would be a lot to handle.

0|0
    0|0
    • 14d

Why do you have a problem with women with kids?

• 14d

I am not sure, I haven't been around children much in my life so it would be a lot to get used to. I don't rule it out but more than one child would be rather overwhelming for me.

• zero, if not less than zero...

0|3
    0|0
  • 0, if 0 is not an option then 1, if 1 is not an option then 2, well you get the idea... I mean what did you expect guys to answer?

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't date a girl with kids. Fuck buddies, maybe, friends with benefits possibly. Date, oh
    hell naw !!! I'm not going to buy a used up hoopty when the lots is full of
    shiny, new, undamaged models. I've made my stance known on this.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 that is 3 years old or younger

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. I either want to be with her or I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • 1, 2 or 3. It's irrelevant for me, i like children.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 I can barely take care of mine let alone hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a girl with kids or without kids because I'm asexual/aromantic.

0|1
    1|0
  • Well preferably with no kids, one or two will be max I suppose

0|0
    0|0
  • One...

0|0
    0|0
  • kids are not the problem, baby dads are

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't.
    I used to be pro-women. However, now, if I'm not dating a women and she is not family. I prefer she suffers a bit.
    By being a single mom, she has already screwed up, so I'd like for her to teach her follies to her children while struggling through life.
    I'll think about her when I wake up in the morning and feel good about myself.
    Kekekekeke!
    Hopefully, it is someone of the same race that did it to her. That way, I can brew the soup of hatred within her soul. Kekekekekeee!!!

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• As few as possible I assume.

0|0
    0|0