Guys: what's your favorite cuddle position and why?

9

What Guys Said 9

• I would say spooning, with her head propped enough by pillows so that one of my arms could go under her neck. Especially delightful in the colder season when we can keep each other warm.

Two problems with trying to sleep entwined:

1. "The Fourth Arm Problem" -- somebody shifts position in his or her sleep, and the circulation in the other person's arm gets cut off, resulting in waking up suddenly with that prickly arm feeling.

2. The Sinus problem -- somebody has to shift what side s/he sleeps on or must sleep face up for sinus draining or congestion reasons.

• I prefer spooning on my left side, her on her left side in front of me, my unit nestled between her butt cheeks, my right arm draped over her and grabbing "a handle" (not groping or fondling) as I drift off to sleep.

• Spooning. It allows for close cuddling while allowing you to still inhale cool air.

• Personally I can't stand someone else being in the same bed as me. I like having it all to myself and would probably kick them off. If anything probably big spoon. I feel claustrophobic when someone is wrapped up around me

• Spooning with my cock in her ass.

• The one where I'm sprawled out on the couch and she's in the kitchen getting me food.

• Half spoon or sweetheart's cradle, feel more closer.

• Spooning

• Behind her back with my penis against her bum and my arms around her tummy and sometimes a little squeeze in her boobies.