Has anyone ever came back unexpectedly and wanted to get back with you again?

What happened and is it worth it to give it another try?

What Guys Said 1

• There was a girl I dated 3-4 times about 10 years ago. She was an amazingly attractive, bright, and intuitive lady. However, she was divorced from a guy who had run over her with their car and she was permanently but partially disabled from that. She walked without crutches or assistance but it was obvious that her gait was not normal. That did not affect my desire to date her, but I think her psyche was injured as well. She was very ambivalent about dating and, after 3-4 dates that did not progress beyond a fairly proper goodnight kiss, I gave up.

About 2 years later, she called me to say that she was in my area (she lives about 30 miles away from me) and wanted to invite me to meet her for a drink. I was living with a lady at the time and have never been unfaithful to anyone, not even with flirting, so I declined her invitation. I was really shocked that I heard from her.

What Girls Said 1

• it depends on the reason why you two broke up.