What do people think about interracial relationships?

What Guys Said 17

• I am totally great with them.

I do think some races can intermarry better than others, but that is probably due to socioeconomic class rather than any innate nature. (For example, in my part of the world, "White"/Caucasian and "Yellow"/East Asian couplings are accepted and work out better than "White"/Caucasian and "Black"/African couplings, or East Asian / African couplings for that matter).

• Nothing. There is absolutely no reason why I should think anything about it. Live and let live. I know my place. People don`t have to share my beliefs so I don`t impose them to others (something a lot of religious people should learn). Not that my beliefs go against interracial relationships...

• Mixed race is awesome. I love the diversity you get and the surprise baby you could potentially have.

• I'm fine with them. I've been in a number of them myself. It's funny the sort of looks and treatment you get when you go to an area or business that's a majority of your partner's race though.

• I'm all for interracial relationships! Love is hard enough to find as it is, so if one finds it in someone of another ethnicity... that's a GOOD thing, not a bad thing. :)

• I don't like it because it creates problems and arguments. If their families truly got along, I wouldn't get down votes so easily for having a different opinion than other people. But I'm sure I will get plenty of down votes just like the other people that disagree with it on here. It just proves my point.
    I do think that Whites/Hispanic, or Whites/Asians can be together without there being problems within the family as a result.

• I think it's great!

• Love is love

• Could not care less who people date.

• It show there is love even with different races and culture. Nothing really wrong with it.

• As long as I get mine, who cares.

• Been doing this my entire teen and adult life , and am quite happy and love it too.

• someting ugly people are interested in

• Meh. Nothing new or surprising to me. People are going to date whomever they want to date. Nothing wrong with that.

• I don't like them. People belong to their race and should cultivate their lives within their own people.

• 14d

Troll

• 14d

@FireChick9701 I am not white. So no. I also don't believe in racial supremacy

• 14d

But you believe in racial destruction if we procreate outside of our race. I swear i had that exact conversation not long ago with you.

• As long as you're not worshipping another race, putting that race on a pedestal or dating out because you think a certain race is better than other races or your own race simply because they're a certain race, its cool. For example the majority of black people who date interracial love to put whites on a pedestal and date only white because they think they're better simply because they're white and often hate their race of men/women. Happening to date interracial is one thing because its not like exclusively dating interracial. Black people that exclusively date interracial often have self hate issues and look to date other races (especially and 99% of the time white) and hold them up as better simply because of race.

• 14d

ok thank you for your opinion:)

• 14d

ayeee. that's cool

• In my opinion, you Africans have to start dating Caucasians EXCLUSIVELY. You shouldn't be allowed to date within the same race because you two groups are always fighting with each other.

Maybe that way, you're kids won't have these race issues and that pedo David Duke from the KKK will be quiet.

• 14d

First of all.. I'm not just straight African.. Thank you very much:) and second ok.. thanks for your opinion

• 14d

you should know that I'm actually. African/American and Caucasian😔😔

• 14d

Sources of pride I'd look at as role models if I were of your background would be:
      1) Nelson Mandella
      2) Martin Luther King
      3) Chris Garder
      4) Muhammed Ali
      5) Barack Obama/Michelle Obama
      6) Malcolm X (but don't get crazy like him)
      7) Condaleeza Rice
      8) Michelle Jean
      9) That guy that invented the super soaker
      10) Mike Tyson
      11) Ben Carson
      12) Oprah Winfrey

I could go on, but I won't. Attack and fight. Don't let people make fun of you.

What Girls Said 18

• I think they're ok. Skin color is not important to me. It is just a color.

• I don't like guys the same race as me because I prefer guys that are exotic, different and unfamiliar to me and I feel like guys from different cultures are more challenging and exciting. Guys my race don't poise a challenge to me and are too superficial for me to like them - all a chinese guy cares about is your body type, your quietness, and your submissiveness.

• Absolutely nothing?
    No different than a relationship between people belonging to the same race in my eyes.

• I don't and will never understand why people make such a big deal out of this...

• I love it. I wish there wasn't a problem with it

• As long as no one is being fetishized and they're both loving and respecting one another, there's no problem.

• I see nothing wrong with them. Unless people are in them for the wrong reasons, not because they really love their partner.
    I probably will be in one in the future.

• That is someone's own business. But it isn't for me.

• Literally nothing.

• Can't say shit about them since my parents have one and I'm a mixed person so. Can't complain.

• I see nothing wrong with it you love who you love:)

• It's beautiful. I love it.

• Love is love

• I don't have any feelings about it.

• I think it's cool and everyone can marry any race they want to get marry to

• Fine with me!!

• Gross

• 14d

How is it gross tell me? so being a interracial person is gross? I'm sorry I'm not sure if you know what gross is since your behaviour is gross. Idiot.

• 12d

@NatashaJ words? Lmao it's letters not words but good luck

• 11d

@NatashaJ blah blah blah report report report

• I'm in one :)