Did I get played?

So this guy had been so called chasing me for 9 months, he was talking to me all the time on Facebook and we went out on a few dates. At first i wasn't into it and was just replying to him because our families are close and i didn't want to be rude. On those dates that we went on i have to say things went pretty good, i just wanted to be friends so we didn't kiss or anything on them. So then he went off travelling, and i also went off travelling but he was still keeping in contact with me. We then met up in one destination and this is when i thought maybe i should see where things are going with this guy, he seems pretty keen so maybe i should give it a go. we just went out for the day and it was really nice and chill. We then went our separate ways and we met up again in another destination and this is when we finally slept together. After this again we both went out separate ways and this is where i notice that he wasn't talking to me anymore and went very M. I. A.
So... was i Played?

What Guys Said 2

• Almost definitely, but don't feel bad about it. This is a very normal interaction between people your age. It's just what happens and it's been written about in fiction for hundreds of years which means it's been happening since the beginning of time.

There's always the chance that you guys will link up again, but at this point, I think this guy has made his intentions (and character) really, really clear.

• Only time will tell, maybe he's just busy, but if he goes way too long without reaching out to you, then yes maybe you were played.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I am sorry to say this, but you got played.