Who are more likely to cheat: Men or Women?

Men are bigger corn dogs
But it's easier for women

• Women are more likely to cheat
  • Men are more likely to cheat
10d 28 guys think women more likely to cheat. 29 Women think men. Funny.

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. However men will most likely get busted because they tend to share sex stories with people they dont trust well enough to feel "manly". Its a small world...

• 11d

Also men have to invest more to get women, so they're more likely to host an affair, where women might do a one nighter from a hotel lobby

• 11d

Hmmm dunno about that.

• 10d

That is literally the same thing I said. Both cheat, but it's just the men who get caught more.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think it has anything to do with gender/sex. Some people are more likely to cheat than others, probably due to genetics/upbringing/self-control and other aspects of their personality. Whether you have a penis or a vagina isn't exactly the determining factor here. There are people who have lots and lots of options, and opportunities to cheat, but stay monogamous. Likewise, there are people with like only one option and one opportunity to cheat, and they go for it. It just depends on the person.

• Both I think. Depends on a person. I don't like to generalize.

• Men !!!

• men. i'm not gonna go soft on these jackasses like the rest of the women. both genders wanna have the best accomplishments, so of course men would think women cheat the most or its equal. we all want bad sides to not be regards to gender, but men will and do write forums on here disrespecting girls and barely any guy stands up for them (if they do they get shamed) and most women disgustingly coward down or get downvotes for protecting whats makes a part of her.

• men >:( >:( >:(

• Penguins lmao. My heart still breaks.

• ıt's not about gener but about personality

• Guys tend to think more with their genitals.

• Both genders actually cheat, but it's the men who get caught more.
    Y'all ain't that slick lol

• it all depends on the person whether male or female.

cheating is cheating

• Irrelevant to the question but you are always so cute! 😭

• 11d

Aww! Thanks. I have a dog named Clifford aka Cliff who is freaking adorable!

• 11d

So sweet!!! :)

What Guys Said 18

• I would guess that both men and women both would cheat if they had the opportunity, an opening to do it with someone, and a reason for wanting to do it.
    Women probably have any easier time finding someone to do it with.

• A man has to plan his cheat, he has to find another girl and then cheat. Women can go to any bar, pickup a guy and cheat within seconds

• 11d

Yup. I think women are equally as likely to cheat, but less
      Likely to have affairs.

• 11d

No, Women nowdays dont give a flying fuck about a guy's feelings, its all about her thesedays

• Men and women are equally likely to cheat. When a man cheats, he's cheating with a woman, and vice-versa. Since the nyumbers of men and women about equal, men and women must cheat with equal frequency.

• 11d

But that woman could be single though? So that doesn't really make any sense. Helping someone cheat =/= cheating.

• I say women, only because women are approached more often, thus less work and more temptation.

A man has to be on a mission to seek a woman to cheat with. With a woman, the possible men to cheat with come to her.

• either gender can do it
    women cheat emotionally more but they like to act like cheating only done by men

• It's a well known fact (been proven many times by numerous studies) that it's actually about an even amount between the two sexes on who cheats more, neither men nor women cheat more than the other, but what does occur more between one than the other is getting caught... more men are caught cheating than women, which is why it seems like men cheat more.

• Men are gonna vote for women. Women are gonna vote for men.

I think it's not about the gender, but the type of person they are.

• I just want to share this

• I think both are at an equal amount. If anything one gender might beat the other by a few.

• I think its pretty much equal

• Women or more likely to cheat and to accept a cheat back.

• Both can do it. Just make sure it doesn't happen in your relationship.

• I think it's pretty much equal, but for different reasons and with different patterns.

• Men are, but the girls here are a little lmao biased.
    Practically all the cheaters i know are women.

• www.whatthehellpodcast.com/.../...s_shit_again.jpg
    They are both equally likely to cheat. Men are more likely to get caught and admit it.

• Depends on how attractive the person is. That will determine whether they cheat or not.

• 9d

Half the battle is options. However, people that cheat are more likely to be successful.

• The actual statistics on this are pretty much dead even. So its fun seeing the difference in the polls. Expectations sure are skewered.

• It can go both ways