Do you think it's weird for a 26 year old woman and a 21 year old guy to date?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 12

• I was with a woman back in the day, those were close to our ages. She taught me everything I know.

NO ONE would ask this question if the roles were reversed, would they? Such a double standard, omg!!!

It's a big difference, but 21 and 26 are likely both people no longer living at home, have some higher education, have started working or soon will... I don't think it's a problem.

But 18 and 23, it's much more of a concern. There's such a gap in life experience, at least if we are talking the USA or similar societies.

• No. If the genders were reversed, people wouldn't care, so why should they care if in this case the woman is older?

• Come on ! It's only a 5 years difference ! It doesn't even count.

• It's not weird at all. The age difference isn't that much.
    Hope you have a fun relationship.

• If they like each other, then it's fine. I don't usually see older women dating men any more than 1 or 2 years younger.

• nope it's not weird

• Not really I dated a 31 year old when I was 19

• No. I would date a 21 if there was love.
    It's just uncommon to see older girls, but it's ok.

• No but I can understand why others might.

• I dated a 46 year old woman as a 24 year old guy

• no. why? although i wouldn't date an older woman due to aesthetic reasons... .

• That is so weird. I mean, if the guy was like 20 years older than the girl, I could understand that, but if the girl is even 1 year older. . . lol No, j/k it's fine.

What Girls Said 12

• No my boyfriend and I have a 5 year difference, me being older. It all depends on the guy, I dated a guy a year older then me and he didn't have his priorities straight, he looked at life the way 15 y/o would look at life.

• If he is matured for his ageage, and u guys connect then what's the problem? You guys are both adults. And if people talk, well let them talk they are not living ur life and u should shape ur life to the opinions of others. UNLESS it hurts another or yourself. (Like he could be using u to be dependent on u and for ur money, not saying he is, just that some cases it happened)

• Not in the slightest
    My parents are 11 years apart, no biggie.

• I don't think its weird but I think that ideally it is not a serious relationship, in most cases because at a point the girl will want to marry and the guy will want to have fun as a single guy.

• no one would care if it was the other way around. so why should you?

• nope age has no effect

• Nope

• no im seeing a 21 year old and im 16

• in my opinion yes, but thats just my preference

• im 19 and my crush is 21

• It's not that much of a gap at that age as they're at similar stages in life, with her right behind him. It's not like she's 16 in school and he's 21 trying to start life.

• I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 30 so I don't think that's weird lol