What do you say to a guy (who you really like) who asks you out and yet you're dating someone else but you don't want to hurt his feelings?

he's cute and smart but i don't want him to feel like i'm a bad person what do i do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• first things first is that you must decide. yes decided which guy you like more or see a future with or want to be with whatever it is you want to do. and you must decide because you don't want to hurt anyone amd the sooner you decide the better

• Just bring up that you have one in a smart and sweet way. "My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant the other day and.." etc. Just mention the boyfriend word and it'll be clear but not harsh or mean.

• Be honest with myself. I am dating someone so I have to be loyal to him. So I will reject the other guy. Yet if u feel like ur relationship with ur boyfriend isn't the same, then break up with him. (It will hurt but is better than staying in a loveless relationship when u and maybe even him want to date other people)