Do girls like fat guys?

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I guess it depends on how fat... Like, obese probably isn't going to be attractive, but chubby guys are actually really cute :P

1|1
    0|0
  • More about the face... seen plenty of dudes with cute faces who were bigger and to me, it wouldn't have mattered.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't speak for all women, but I like how Scott is slender & toned. What really matters is the kind of person one is. I've known guys who looked like Calvin Klein models who were some of the biggest assholes I've ever met.

Before anyone accuses me of "lookism," aesthetics aside obesity is an unhealthy condition. An obese person is at greater risk of heart disease, diabetes & a host of other maladies, & the extra weight is hard on the bones & joints.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl
    just like some guys likes fat girls and some guys don't
    I love guys that are fat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea course! Why not, we can get fat together and roll down a hill *Blushy face*

0|1
    0|0
  • uh... no i don't want to fat f*ck on top of me!!! if you don't look like Channing Tatum, Chris Hemsworth, or at least Zac Efron then please keep it moving. You have to be a 10 to be with this 1:)

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah but not everyone

0|2
    0|0
  • Personally, I like athletic guys. I'm athletic and would like to have that in common.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I don't. But I'm sure there are girls who dig fat men.

0|1
    0|0
  • no they don't

0|1
    0|0
  • Fat girls usually do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. My cousin is rather obese and gets tons of girls. Some girls are really into fat guys. Also, in college, one of the most popular hottest guys was a big chubby guy and he was even popular with girls who aren't into fat guys... he just had something.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Some girls genuinely do prefer a guy with some weight on him. We all know that toned or svelte figures are more aspired to in society. It would be a lie to suggest otherwise. However, many people have tastes that stray for the social norms. There is someone out there for all shapes and styles.

Also, other attributes can transcend body shape, such as personality, wealth, intellect, etc. There are plenty of male celebrities and prominent figures who have slim and pretty girlfriends/wives.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm. Now this is really interesting subject. Being pretty muscular my whole life, I've had numerous comments about that. I've come to these key points:

-Being muscular greatly helps with getting girls as long as you dont brag about it.
    -Being too veiny/ripped won't.
    -Athletic/ bodybuilder girls like muscular guys.
    -Skinny girls prefer athletic > muscular > slim > chubby guys.
    -Chubby girls do the exact opposite.
    -Insecure girls prefer someone close to or worse them regarding looks/body.

There are always exceptions however, this is what I (and my girl) believe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some girls do... if they are fat themselves, or if you have tons of money.

0|1
    0|1
  • I think they do as long as he is in good physical shape/condition. Like he can still run around, play sports, lift her up, etc without almost dying from a heart attack. And not be too lazy to do stuff.
    If he is like 100 pounds overweight though, then I would say not nearly as many would like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some girls do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see a lot of couples where the guy is chubby or big and the girl is slim pr curvy. So does this answer your question?

0|1
    0|0
  • Some do. I know this girl thats dances and lift weights is dating a fat guy. Either has an amazing personality, money or something else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some might. Most don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends, chubby girls are good with but morbidly obese I can imagine not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really,
    unless his personality is beast...

0|1
    0|0