I am still overthinking about crush/ex?

I had fallen in love with this girl...

Slowly took a year to fall in love, a year of being in love, and now a year of trying to get over her.

I know she is not the girl for me, I know we aren't compatible, I know we will never be together...

I keep overthinking of what I could have said/done differently and how things would have played out...

I keep fantasizing that she will confess her love to me, that I will save her from a dangerous situation and she will love me, and just tons of things.

I still have feelings for her, and she is a coworker so I see her everyday.

I just don't know what to do, I have feelings for her... She doesn't want me... Which is okay...

It just breaks my heart to see her smile, and her face everyday... knowing she will never be mine...

Breaks my heart knowing she will be dating and kissing other guys who are not me...

It hurts, it sucks, and I just don't know what to do...

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no point dwelling on the past. It won't amount to anything at all. All you're doing is wasting your time. You need to move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Suck it up princess and move on instead of dwelling on the negatives and what could've been 😜

• 14d

Thanks for the MHO 😆

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0