My ex just slut shame me and it make me feel query to myself?

At first, i broken with my ex almost one month and we still keep in touch until today.

Before i met him i have few broken relationship and lot casual sex with a numbers of guy and I don't proud of it. I admit to him everything i have done previously when started of relationship. i explained to him that I doing these due to im stupid and i feel that is a way boost my self esteem. It crush him and he start keep blaming on me why doing these. I told him i love him so much that why i telling him all the truth and i change for him sincerely. But it does cause me feel that im whore and slut for him when he start imagining i having sex with other guys.

At the end he can't take it we break up peacefully until today. I change my profile picture and sent some friend request to my colleagues. He log into my acc and saw one of request is a guy which is foreigner and he start accused me want to back to be slut and sleep around again which i never have a thought of that. I start getting over him and i start adding my work field fren into my fb and thats all but he keep slut shame me and block me at the end...

I know i have a total broken past which i wish i can undo it but I can't...
And i doing my best to be a better person but why he still think like that?

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he wanted you to think he was so good in bed that you couldn't move on to another. And the threat of you moving on was too much for his fragile ego to handle so he lashed out to try to convince you that it's because you're tainted, rather than believing it has anything to do with his own inadequacies.

He sounds unstable. I would try to cut him out of your life, somehow.

Also, if a girl likes sex and has it freely, that's just the way of things. To truly be a slut it has to be something you are proud of. But if you're proud of it, it's not a bad thing.

• I'd understand his behaviour only If he were someone with little to no sexual history. There are guys who do not have a convoluted sexual history with women, these kind of guys usually seek women like them. I think you should have told him about your sexual history before you started dating him. He probably feels used cheated, and angry to have wasted his supposedly valuable time, financial and emotional resources on someone he feels is not worthy due to incompatibility due to the fact that you've had a such a heavy sexual past in when compared to his. Chastity and sexual self-control might not seem like a big deal to you, but trust me it is something of value to some people (atleast me though). Just try and be more honest with sensitive things like that before getting into relationships with people you know this might be a deal-breaker with, its better its out earlier than later when it gets messy.

• Fuck him... he's just made he isn't getting your pussy anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion I know I am not a guy, but I think he has something against you that he can use to bring you down. Also he probably wants you back still and has feelings towards you as weird as that is. One of my exs does the same crap, he would insult me as a person and ask how many sexual encounters I have, which is none of his business cause he is no more than just a ex. Honestly girl don't even sweat it, he is being a immature for calling you names in the first place. Your past is your past, and someone will care and love you enough to look past it. No ones perfect people make mistakes that's what makes us human. I would also change my passwords if my ex logs into my stuff, he has no right no more to be searching for stuff. Your going to do fine. 😊👌🏻