Why can't get a girlfriend?

I am overweight and i keep getting rejected because of my weight issue i've tried dating sites and none of it ever works.
I'm desperate for a relationship someone who understands my problems and someone who cares and has a sense of humor someone to hold me tight cuddle someone who wants to settle down and have kids and raise a family and someone to talk to. But i don't get why i keep getting turned away.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its normal to feel this way and want someone to be with. You will find someone who will make you happy. It doesn't happen quickly as we would like but it will come. Continue to search and it will come. But you want to make sure that she isn't a drama queen and doesn't just want to use you Females tend to prey on men who they see as vulnerable.

• 16d

I'm quite shy when it comes to meeting girls

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• So first, unless you're morbidly obese, there are still tons of women out there who would still date you. That said, there's more to life than dating. Have you thought about dealing with the weight issue? The thing about weight issues is that it's always best to start today. People who have lost a lot of weight always talk about how they would think back all the time -- I'm 25, but if I only started when I was 22... I'm 28, if I only started when I was 25... I'm 32, if I only started when I was 28 etc. etc. It's never too late to start, but it's always better if you started yesterday so why not start now? Reduce your calorie intake, eat lots of salad, cut out breads and sweets, replace a meal here and there with four cups of coffee, etc.

And of course, hit the gym, but start out only doing exercises you can tolerate. If you don't like running, then walk and use those heart rate monitors to keep your heart rate around 150. Also, definitely lift weights. The heavier you are, the easier weight lifting probably is for you because you carry around so much weight already. Guys doing weight training will often wear a weight suit so that they have to carry around extra weight, but if you think about it, you're wearing a bigger weight suit than any weight lifter would ever carry.

Of course it's all up to you, but you're so young and could turn this around pretty easily. You just have to do it. I wish you luck. ;-)

• 17d

i have tried dieting and using an exercise bike but it hasn't worked out

• 17d

You know, it will if you stick to it. I think that for bigger people, weights are actually more important and it's sort of a good thing because weight lifting should be easier for you. I'm not going to say it's easy and it's sort of easy for a guy like me to sit here and give you advice, but if you can make the lifestyle change to where you eat strictly during the week then eat whatever you want on Saturday, then I know it'll work for you.

• you weight may be an issue but at the same time i see plenty of overweight people in relationships so i'd wonder if it may be something in the way you approach or interact with women

• every girl has different preference so don't judge your weight because some girls prefer guys like you.

it cannot be that every girl likes the same type of guy

• i've seen fat dudes rocking models. its not your weight. you have no game. and are too much in your head. you reject yourself most of the times.