Are there really women out there who can't find a date?

I've heard women complain about how "there's no good men" and they can't find a partner. I don't understand that because usually they have a easier time attracting men than men do with women. For every one moderately attractive women, she probably has 3-5 suitors trying to get with her at once. However, even the most attractive males struggle to keep the attention of ONE girl. Help me understand this

What Girls Said 8

• Most women can find a date.

But finding a date that she wants to actually go out with, that won't make her want to change her number afterwards is another story.

• 14d

That makes sense, but wouldn't that suggest that women have higher standards than men? Would that make it harder for the average man vs the average woman?

• 14d

We don't have higher standards in regards to superficial things in my opinion, but when it comes to actually dating somebody that you're emotionally attracted to? Yeah we have much higher standards

• Lol I know it's hard to believe, but even attractive women don't have a line of men just throwing themselves at her. We have to put ourselves out there.

• 14d

That's true, if both genders started approaching it would make everyone's lives a lot easier lol

• There are good men out there, they're just less in number and therefore very hard to find. An attractive women or moderately attractive woman may attract a lot of men, but not the good kinds of men unfortunately.

• 14d

There's plenty of good men out there, but they are often overlooked because of their appearance, status, etc. Women experience this but not to the extent that men do, because men are the pursuers and women are pursued.

• i am one of them for sure

• Maybe. What's your dating life like?

• They are just too picky

• I think you have girls who don't get asked out very often. My first year in University, I weighed 120 pounds and was 5"3 and probably had the best butt in my entire city - only 1 guy asked me out that year.

• 14d

what about face

• 14d

iam a college student and i have to admit if iam going to invest in a girl at college i want her to be pretty with a good body (Not looking for perfection just normal good body) and be nice and good , very few girls like that exist at college and all men want them therefore you find some who can't get any man and some who have so many men after them they can't even walk around campus in peace, it all comes down to how pretty your face is, if you have an average face and a good body you will get attention just not a lot mainly because you're always plan B and some men take a long time to ralise that plan A failed, unfortunately.

• 14d

Some of the men could have assumed rejection because of your looks. This happens a lot when men see attractive women

• I am one for sure.

• 14d

Why do you think that is? How often are you approached?

• 14d

What do you think causes you not to be approached?

• 13d

I don't know :(

What Guys Said 2

• no they are just whinning and ranting , trust me iam a good looking guy and i can't find any decent good looking woman, all the truly attractive and quality women are taken, what you have left are those who sleep around, are unattractive or have some serious issues stopping them from dating and they keep saying how no good men are left, no offense ladies but the good man outbumber the good women, for every taken good girl you will find at least 4-5 good men who can't find a decent woman.

also keep in mind what girls define as a good man are those who are tall, good looking, good body and have money, to women this is what qualifies a man to be good but sadly only 20-30% of men are like that and so you have the top tier women getting with these men while the rest are just watching and whinning.

• Not all women are "moderately attractive", and some are socially inept.