What do you usually do when you're in love?

It never happened to me so I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• It makes you want to be the best version of yourself so you can share that with your partner. You miss them whenever you're not together. You have so many endless memories. You know everything about each other. They're your best friend and favorite person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only been in love once and had my heart broken. It wasn't the gf/bf type love but more like finding a really good friend but they went astray. But to answer your question I become more considerate, more helpful, and try to be the one to solve the problems they're having. Falling out doesn't really get rid of those traits which I'm happy for.

What Guys Said 6

• If you're in love, just try to be with the person you're in love with. If he doesn't want you though, respect it and try to move on. It's simple, love is not always reciprocated.

• Just happened to me.
    For the past few weeks I've been waiting for messages from her everyday (and we did chat everyday). I was trying so hard to be close to her, I went to classes that I don't need, went to school on days that I didn't have to, etc. Last week I missed my train and I knew she was still in the city and I just went to her, instead of taking the next train I stayed there with her until she was leaving as well so I could take the same train.

It's amazing, I've never had such a good time in my life.
    Unfortunately you're up for a few very shitty days when it doesn't work out

• ı have never fall in love either

• You do shit you wouldn't do for anyone else. The greatest love you can give is putting your life on the line for the person you love.

• I'll let you know when i find out.

• Lust after that person. I'm being honest, because relationships are lustful not love.

What Girls Said 14

• This is going to make me sound like a basket case a little, but it's honesty hour/vulnerability time. I about shit my pants with anxiety.

I don't fall for people easily. I dunno why, don't ask, I just don't and never have. If I do begin to like you, you can trust that it's because you're special, because I have always been the type that'd rather be alone than be in a relationship - so me wanting to make that exception for you really means you're different than other people to me. That scares the shit out of me. Because so rarely do I form those kinds of feelings, the thought of wanting somebody who might not want me back would hurt pretty badly. Mind you, any time it's happened I've always taken it like a champ for their sake (and the sake of my pride), because when you care about somebody you want them to be happy no matter what.

That was my thoughtful way of saying: "The first thing I think is: OH SHIT."

• I smile without reason, for example, when I was in love 4-5 years ago I used to stop eating during dinner and I used to start staring the walls or fork and smile :D

When I am in love, I feel happy, I feel super happy and I am more kind and emphatic to people.
    Almost everything makes me remember him, like if something good happens to me, I want to tell him, If something bad happens I want to tell him and being comforted by him.

I remember even slightest details about the guy I used to love. I remember date of our meetings, I remember everything as if it happened yesterday.
    Plus I use to do crazy things when I am in love, I mean I become that person who makes things that you see only in movies :D

It is great feeling.

• 12d

To be honest, it seems kind of lame to me. But no disrespect nor shade. Just my personal opinion

• 12d

Love? It doesn't seem to be lame in my eyes
      Now as a person who is not in love anymore I might laugh at things I did when I was in love but I enjoyed doing it and It made me happy, that's the most important.
      Don't worry I haven't even thought about you being disrespectful :)

• 12d

I'm too rational to even think of being in love lmao

• Depends. When someone doesn't love back or hurts me this is the worst feeling, I am very sad. But when someone loves me too I am very happy and I smile all the time.

• I think... aww fuck here we go again! it's terrible to be in love. I'd rather just love them.

• I smile nonstop and I'm like 100% fiercely dedicated to him lmao.

• I do things with love, I tell him great words, and hug him and kiss him. But most of the times, I get mad.

• I'm not sure I have been in love for real except maybe in a dream. I have loved 2 people in my life but something was missing from it so not sure I would call it being in love.

• 12d

Maybe it was lust

• 12d

I have lusted before but these two guys I would not classify as lust cause I was willing to get married, have children, wait until marriage to have sex, and loved them for their personalities and not their bodies.

• 11d

Why loving two guys? 😴😕

• I flirt and see from there

• flirt, date, confess

• I cry 😢

• I put my dildo into use.

• My brain goes full retard and I feel sad all the time and I hate feeling so vulnerable.

• ı don't know but I guess, I am more much smiling and I am talking

• Love comes naturally and is not something rational hence the heart feels it. There is not set of rules or set of things to do when in love. Of u feel it, u act it. Simple, if the love is there it will show and feel