Girls, Females: have you realized that you have come to not trust men?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't trust anyone. i learned a long time ago that people mistake "niceness as a sign of weakness." that's why i'm not that nice anymore.

What Girls Said 20

• I developed trust issues in the opposite sex at an early age. They just got reinforced time and time again as the years went by. But I don't really trust anyone anymore so there's that.

• I don't trust ANYONE fully, it ain't just men.

• I don't trust people who act untrustworthy. That includes men and women. When first getting to know someone I give them a basic level of trust and then adjust it based on their actions. How open they are about things that could easily get misconstrued? Do I catch them in any small lies? When they make mistakes to they acknowledge it or try to worn their way out? These sorts of situations show me whether I should be more trusting or just stop dating them (for guys).

• I think it is hard to trust anyone but kind of. I am afraid of getting hurt again but I always trust too fast and it happens...

• No. I just don't trust anyone.

• Men as a whole? Not at all! My ex who cheated on me years back lost my trust.. but that was one man and I can't let that destroy my faith in an entire gender. All the men currently in my life are honest and trustworthy.

• I genuinely don't trust any member of the human race

• Sadly yes (in terms of relationship material). My once unprejudiced stance of innocent until proven guilty has been somewhat changed to guilty until proven innocent smh

• I don't trust both genders

• it depends on the person.

but one great man said that never make assumption; if you are in doubt, just ask

• I dont trust stangers regardless of sex but there are tons of men in my life that I do trust

• I think a lot of guys can be toddlers and... well, idiots. So yeah there could be some lack of trust, but that's because I expect them to mess up.

• I don't exactly trust anyone entirely, but I tend to feel more comfortable around females because men are always trying to suggest something sexual.

• pretty much yeah. they just went in your pants

• yes being I was sexually assaulted by my family member when I was 4 I don't trust people as easily but I trust certain people

• Just men? I think they are easier to trust than females. Sorry ladies, just my experiences. Everybody lies.

• Sadly yes I am 12 and I don't

• It is hard for me to trust guys and open up to them because when I was like 8, a random men came up to me offering me... Well whatever. And in my middle school a "friend" guy that I trusted, touched me. And he took advantage that in that time I didn't speak the language and therefore I was quiet since I couldn't cominicate it with an adult. Also some tend to use my (now lost) innocence (and again, i didn't speak well the language so i didn't know their "hints") to take advantage of me

I know not all guys are jerks, pushy, arrogant people. But now I'm always on guard and I don't let people in so easily in my life. Although I trust girl friends more than guys.

• 15d

Oh to clarify, with the men that approach me when I was 8, he didn't really physically assaulted me. He just show me his thingy while pleasing himself 😖

• I was molested by a male relative at age 6. It didn't take me long to learn this lesson. What's harder is learning to how trust good people.

• well, since i was raped i have zero trust in men. They are all guilty until proven innocent from a trustworthiness standpoint. I know they aren't all bad, its just that sometimes you can't know until its too late. So better safe than sorry.

• 15d

i have no idea why a person would downvote this