Is he cheating on me?

Ok. My boyfriend swears he's never been to a massage spa or will never be to one. I just found a receipt and a package on his shelf while looking for some stuff. He apparently went and got himself a massage back in July and I was visiting home at that time.
I wouldn't have problem if he is a kind of person that'd say he'd get a massage. But he always says, "I don't want a stranger touching me" and things like that... he got a neck, shoulder and leg massage apparently. He loves it when I give him a massage but he never lets me touch his upper legs, he says it's ticklish and here he is going to a spa and getting a leg massage.
I don't want to overreact to this but the fact that he lied about going to a massage place and this package I found makes me wonder if he's cheating on me. And on the survey, inside the package, there are two names and I am assuming there were two women that gave him the massage.
Help me pls... I don't know what to think!!! Our first year anniversary is in about a month... and I love this guy...

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe he was too embarrassed to admit he'd like to get a massage. If he went to a place that has Licensed Massage Therapists then you can be assured they are very professional. I've gotten full body massages from female LMTs and they were very professional. They keep you draped except for the body part they're working on. If he wanted to get a massage (and obviously he did) he should have just been up front about it.

• 16d

I asked him if he recommends any place in the area and told me all about the place and his experience. He apparently was scheduled with a woman but ended up asking for a guy to do it... And they are a franchise company with professional massage therapists 😁
      Thanks your help!!!

• That is rather really suspicious if you ask me. Just today I considered spa massages.
    Find more clues about his dishonesty and then confront him. You have every right for it.

• unless you consider getting a massage cheating then no i would not presume he's cheating on you

• ask him if he really went there

• 16d

I will but I don't think he'd say yes. We've recently talked about going to spa and he never mentioned a word about going there.

• ask for the truth!

What Girls Said 4

• Ask him abut it. Not in a condemning vice but kindly and softly. No raised voices or he'll think you are accusing him Just tell him you found it while you were looking for whatever and it made you wonder why he would be afraid to tell you. And finish by saying you're not mad or anything... you just wondered why? And make sure you guys are cuddling/all lovey at the time you ask. If he gets all ridiculous and pulls away or starts shouting/arguing or accusing you of not trusting him... there's a chance he's cheating.

• Maybe, and I just mean maybe he feels embarrassed that he went to a spa. Many guy are not very pro-spa.
    Look for more signs, but as for now give him the benefit of the doubt

• No he isn't, my dad friend doesn't like going either but he had no choice because he felt stiff after a workout and someone suggested him to get a deep massage. It's possible your boyfriend had no choice to do it or maybe he got curious and tried it.

• Just be honest and say you saw the receipt.