Women have never been into me, is this normal?

Hey all,
I'm a 21 year old guy. I don't suffer from low self esteem at all but I'm a realist. I see facts and one fact about me is that girls and women have never been attracted to me in a dating sort of way. I get ignored, lied to and everything that women try to do to avoid hurting me by telling me upfront. It's okay though, I'm probably one of chilliest, most sane guy out there. I don't get angry at all when girls do reject me. It has been a couple of years since I tried to actually date someone but I do try to talk to women a lot more now but it is taking me back to the high school days where I would get my texts ignored, or conversation cut short (in person). By now, most guys my age become mysoginistic because of all the negative reception from women. I still love women, no hate here lol I just wanted to know if it's normal to accept that I am probably not the dating type of guy. By the way, I like to be polite but I am in no way a nice guy, I don't go around doing girls stupid favors in exchange for a good time like some desperate dudes out there.

Thanks for taking the time reading this.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly I am reading all sorts of self esteem signals from this post. First thing you should realize is that rejection is a part of life and that guys who learn to get past that are typically the more successful in finding dates. I used to have a similar problem. If you have to ask whether or not you are date-able (who that doesn't know you can possibly answer that?) then you are lacking what women are consciously and subconsciously attracted to. Are you noticeable? Why are your conversations getting cut short? How do you handle lack of response in texts.
    Stand out. Learn from what you have been not doing by doing something. Focus on you and what interests you and go out there and do things. Be something women are looking for, or be lukewarm and halfhearted and continue the same trends that have you asking this sort of question. Good luck.

• Here we go again... 😆