Is 5 feet 8 inches an OK enough height?

(I said OK enough if not good enough :D) Most girls I see around are either shorter or average 5'6... but yea some guys are in the range 6'3 - 6'5. Would you date a guy with that height or even if you were, lets say 5'9 or 5'10...

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 5'10, My ex was 5'6. Was it awkward sometimes ya. But it didn't matter. I spent most of my teenager years swearing I'd never date someone shorter than me. But it's just height. I don't care if you're 5'5 or 6'7 if your personality rocks and you accept me for me and there's a connection it doesn't matter

• 15d

Wait what? 4 inches difference? wow :) respect for you. didn't your friends ever say as to why you would date a shorter guy? just asking

• 15d

My friends are very aware that my choices are mine to make alone. They have every right to speak up when it's unhealthy or dangerous or just bad.
      Not even people that I wasn't close with didn't say a word. Don't get me wrong we all teased him about his height in fun. I was happy that was the only thing that mattered to anyone. I think the only comment that was ever made was about the age difference. But when they all realized he made me happy no one noticed

• I'm 5'10" so 5'8" is scratching it but if he's anything else I want in a partner I wouldn't be bothered by it too much.

• It's all good.

• 15d

is it? if you say so ;)

• 15d

Lol I don't see it as an issue, yeah.

• 15d

I know it shouldn't be for most girls but I just feel short at times. May be I need to bulk up though.

• Sweetheart, you can't control your height. Don't worry about that, just find someone that loves you for you as you are.

• 15d

:( :( hard to find someone like that

• 15d

Yeah it might take time but why worry about something you can't control?

• yea.. There are several girls who will still like you.. for you

What Guys Said 2

• I am 5'7" (170 cms), but I have never felt that I am 'too short'. About dating... I wouldn't know because I never try to date.

• No, that's midget height.