Is it fine to ask out a friend's sister?

Hey there, there's the sister of one of my friends that I met in the beginning of this semester that I think that I like.

She's not gorgeous, however I really like her personality. I want to ask her out to see where it goes but I don't know if I should since I met her while talking with my friend and she turned up to be around so I talked to her too.

Should I explain the situation to my friend or should avoid getting in such relationship since it might lead to troubles?

Looking forward to read your thoughts on this one,

Best regards

14d I would appreciate more opinions to be shared, it will help to choose the right path to follow. Thank you.
13d Please more answers are highly appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• A really good friend, I don't think so just in case it didn't work out with her, I would not want to ruin our friendship. Good question, though.

• 14d

Thank you for your reply.

As to our friendship, I met this guy at the beginning of the semester and for the time being we can consider that we are only acquaintances.

Nevertheless, I intend to go a step beyond and becomes friends instead of only acquaintance. Keeping in mind that I'm not doing it at all in order to conquer his sister, but because I value our friendship I think.

To be honest, I don't what to do at all. If you were in my shoes, what would have you done?

By the way the girl I'm 22 and graduating this semester whereas she is 20 and has like 1 or 2 years to graduate.

• 12d

I forgot to add that your help was really appreciated, and that I took the correct decisions due to your guidance.

Thank you.

• 11d

Great! Hopefully he can put a good word in for you!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• no. you dumb bro? ok if you're white i can see this happening