What's the first thing you notice in a girl?

Like a random girl you see, what do you notice first about her appearance?

• Her face
  • Her body
  • Her boobs
  • Her ass

What Guys Said 35

• I would notice her face first bc her face says a lot about her. If she's smiling, doesn't wear too much makeup, has pretty eyes, full thick long hair, white teeth are all signs of good hygiene and good health. I think that a woman that takes care of herself is more sexy than a girl with big boobs or a big butt.

• I voted boobs, but realized that's two things, not one. ;) Really, though, it's the face because that is what we instinctively use to first sense if you are male or female. If you have a beard or look rugged, then we subconsciously think "Masculine. Stop. Progress no further. No effort needs to be expended on attempting copulation with this being."

• lol her face... LIES.

people be leing so hard. ya i SEE ur face and be like hmmm interesting, moving on... oooo toys, dem boobies... yay! then u get a look at her ass and wonder what its like to smack it ;). is it firm or soft? then since she is still around might as well take in the rest of her. ...

thats pretty much how it works. ur face is on top and we look ahead, it would be weird if we looked at EVERYONES chest all day. so of course we look at faces "first". but thats just a filter for the ugly ones or the guys ;). normally u can tell a tranny by facial bone structure. they dont look like a guy, they just dont look like a girl, something is "off" its like a spidey sense. but anyway afterwords u move on to the good stuff if u were interested in her face.

• If she is sitting then I notice her face and hair first.
    If she is standing then depending on which way she is facing will determine what I notice first about her.

• The face. More importantly the eyes. They say the eyes are windows into the soul. When I approach a woman, her facial features indicate what kind of potential mood she might be in, and her eyes tell what her face didn't. Body language is important as well, but not as much as her face.

• Hey eyes

• Her face, and more specifically her attitude: enthousiastic and a nice smile is very attractive :D. An iron expression is a turn-off :-(

• Context!

If I am out in public, the first thing I notice is her body - height, build, body language.

If I am introduced to her, her face and then her body.

• 11d

I mentioned the context in the question

• 11d

Obviously you didn't read it before answering

• 10d

Obviously you need to write more descriptive answers.

If I see a "random girl" while she's driving, all I could see would be her head and maybe her hands.

• Assuming she's facing me, it's always the face first... eyes then lips then everything else.

• Her face

• it depends on the girl, her clothing, styling, which angle I see her, etc.

Difficult to see her face and boobs if I fee see her from the back, you know?

• You look at her as a whole entity. For example, you view a car as a whole rather than focusing on certain parts of a car.
    Anyway, I would first notice her age (relative to mine) and ethnic group/nationality.
    Next I would notice whether she is overweight or not.
    After that, it would be her attitude, speech and character.
    To me, if a girl puts on excessive lipstick & makeup then it is seen as artificial and not natural enough.

• Her facial expression and whether she smiles.

• Face or hair. Depends on which way she is facing.

• Face/hair, unless wearing something that screams for attention.

• Whatever catches your attention, different usually

• +1 on the guy that said her heart. And her eyes. Mostly her personality. Is she sweet and adorable. Does she smile and always be nice to everyone. That is the most attractive thing. A good hearted person. Screw all that superficial crap.

• Unless way too ugly, ass and always ass.

• I say the body because sometimes you don't see the face first or the person is to far away and you can only tell the figure of the person.

• Her heart.

• 11d

You are full of so much shit. LOL
      Never in my life, have I heard such a gay response.
      That is the ideal response of a white knight trying to get laid, but it is so clearly a lie. LOL

• Vote E: her thighs

• face boobs stomach legs...

• The booty

• Her face.

• I am an ass guy😁

• eyes first... ass next

• eyes neck lips and hair

• hair (especially if its dyed)

• Her face, then her hair.

• Body is the most important. Must be small and firm.
    Then face, needs to be pretty without make up.

Boobs are not important... unless they are big, then it's a turn off.
    Ass is part of the body and should be small and firm.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 3

• Face. Especially eyes. You can determine if a person is nice or in the mood to talk

• Their face, so many pretty girls. :')

• I said her body cause when I go online the girls posting for guys are always obese. Its like girls are dateable even when ugly, as long as they are not fat.