Is my ex trying to make me jealous?

So I broke up with my ex a few weeks ago. It wasn't a bad break up at all. So we're still friends with each other on Snapchat. She hasn't viewed my Snpachat since we broke up. I haven't looked at her stuff as well, but I can still see the thumbnail of the stuff she's posting on my timeline. Apparently tonight she went out and I could see the thumbnail of her kissing this other dude on the cheek. Is she trying to make me jealous?

What Girls Said 2

• In my experience, I would say that she is. I have used Snapchat stories to try and make exes jealous and to let them know that I am still having a good time without them. In all reality she probably misses you and is trying to get your attention hoping that you might text her and begin a regular contact with her again. If you really think that it's best you two aren't together then I would suggest maybe deleting her on Snapchat. I know that I never really get over an ex unless I am not able to constantly see what they are up to. Social networking is bad for clean breakups so you're better off not being friends with her on any.

• 15d

Thanks. The only reason why I'm unsure is because I don't look at her stuff and she doesn't look at mine. On the other hand if she knows I don't look at her stuff then I don't see why she would do that...

• 15d

Do that (try to make me jealous)

• 15d

There are ways to get around seeing a story but not letting someone know that you saw it. One of my friends used to take screenshots of the story page and zoom into see the little bubble preview. That way she knew what it was without snapchat saying that it was viewed by her. It can be really tough to delete someone who was once a really big part of your life "trust me, I know) but in the end you wil be able to move on faster and in a healthier way so it's worth it.

• yeah

What Guys Said 4

• If she doesn't usually post stuff like that, possibly, but who cares? You're broken up. I would advise removing her from snapchat.

• 15d

Thanks. Why remove her? Things were amicable and we don't open each other's posts.

• 15d

Then why have her if you don't open each other's posts? It's just causing you drama as evidenced by this question.

• yeah ı thnk so

• No, she's moving on and your stance on the matter is irrelevant

• Doesn't sound like it. She is probably enjoying freedom (not trying to offend or anything).
    If she were trying to make you jealous she would make it a whole lot more obvious.