Scared of being back in a relationship?

about a month ago I broke up with my long time boy friend who I was almost with For 2years... I started dating again by getting back on the dating sites.. and I met this incredible guy name Charles he sweet funny and adorable and he's everything I look for in a guy.. but I'm scared.. I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship again.. but I'm falling head over heads for this guy and I just ugh...

What Guys Said 3

• You haven't given yourself nearly enough time to get over your last relationship. This is going to be a rebound relationship, and he's probably going to be the one to suffer for it. Pursue it if you think you can, but have that honest talk with yourself first if you should. Playing with feelings isn't something to be taken lightly.

• sorry hun don't know the story can't say much

• I know what you mean, my girlfriend of a year dumped me a little bit over a month ago. I wanted to move asap so I pursued women and started dating a girl two weeks after the breakup. It's been about 3 weeks now and I know she's really into me and she's such a sweet girl and checks most things off but I'm just like mehh. I hope my feelings change because she's a good girl who genuinely likes me. I feel so lost now, I did something stupid. I made a date with a new girl for this weekend even though I'm dating the other girl. I don't know why I did it, I was stoned at the time. Honestly if you don't feel ready don't do it, your compass is going to be off and you might end up doing something stupid.

• 15d

if you're super into this guy though go for it

What Girls Said 1

• I know how you feel and went through the same thing, I gave it some thought and went for it, I was still a little scared but he made me feel so loved I wasn't scared anymore. If you are falling for him, you should go for it and I wish you the best of luck.