How come some people can't cope with rejection?

How come some people try again after being rejected? Why don't they just go find someone else?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Participation trophies. People these days are taught that you don't have to be or do anything special or extraordinary to excel or gain anything in life. Conversely, we also teach children that they can do absolutely nothing or skate by to achieve the same result as those who do try hard. Therefore children try less because they've either seen no returns on their investment or have gained more return than they've invested. In the dating world, this female rejection turns into negative reinforcement for that behavior.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• because they're sensitive and face rejection multiple times in the past

0|0
    0|0
  • because theyc care too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Because sometimes the person has been rejected so many times by so many people it's just harder. Or they're not used to being rejected.
    Me personally I'm the first one. I've been rejected by my grandparents

0|0
    0|0
  • ı dont understand them too

0|0
    0|0
  • People have feelings. Shocking, i know

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Because they're immature and also think that there is only 1 true love and nobody else matters.

Then you get attracted to another person and another person and then it just makes you think "wow I've been lied to all along, I was such an idiot kappa"

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the case usually is that everyone rejects them. They can't find someone else because no one wants them. And it has happened to them their entire life. One rejection after another again and again for as long as they lived. At certain point after rejected by everyone you begin to reject yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • they r too emotional

0|0
    0|0