I came in a girl, how badly did I mess up, I am 20 years old?

17d 3 times

Most Helpful Girl

• So she won't be the only one calling you daddy anymore, then.

What Girls Said 11

• well you didn't took your precautions :/ I don't know maybe tell her to take plan B pill or something like that

• Well... U need a job, u need to buy dippers, milk, be for the baby for 18 years. And be the greatest dad u can be! 🤗 (please don't leave ur girl, if not, don't ever abandon ur baby)

• get ready for child support anon! may the sperm gods be with you!

• 17d

I only did it 3 times is it bad

• 16d

You want to judge me

• 16d

listen to this amazing song ur ears will jizz their pants soundcloud.com/.../windy-summer-night-tempo-100-pure-remastered

• you're only 20 . work on your pullout game or use condoms. i hope for your sake and hers that her b/c worked and she doesn't get pregnant

• Enjoy being a father. In the future use condors.

• The police are on their way.

• Well there is always plan b if it happened recently... It's like around $50 dollars but that's a lot less expensive then caring for a child. If your not ready for a child you all need to use protection because your playing with fire.

• You sound really uneducated sexually you only have to have sex once to get a baby. Plus your both in your 20s so your sperm count is probably high and she is most likely highly fertile. I hope she isn't pregnant you sound sooo immature... you don't even know how sex works. It's simple Sex = kids.

• Are ya ready for a baby, dear? 😊

• You're gonna be a daddy! Seriously now, use condoms, boy!

• You're just gonna have to wait it out until you see if she got pregnant. Get some condoms!

What Guys Said 13

• Tour is over boyo. You are now a daddy. She got you for 18 years bro. Time to drop out of university. Time to tell your parents. Time to wish you youth goodbye.

• 17d

It was only 3 times

• 17d

I don't know I'm just so nervous right now

• 16d

Well it's time to nut up buttercup. You're a dad now.

• Your life's ruined

• You done fucked up

• 3 times? One way to do it = BAIL! http://i.giphy.com/97nxVkVDHKexG.gif Or just be dad cause might ruined someone life.

• Maybe that's good news. This is like grace period. Why stop at 3 times

Rock out with your cock out, balls to the walls... she can't get pregnant twice yet

Ok that's just bad advice... shame on you

• Depends on the relationship

• You were dumb. Always take care of your own shit. Don't bust nuts up in these women. That's irresponsible and reckless. Don't be a hood rat. Keep your shit under control.

• You should start thinking of the baby's name by now

• Well, if you came all of it inside her and nothing dripped out, you are fine. But if any part of your cum dripped out, them surely you must created a lot of mess.

• Don't worry. You aren't mature enough to get girls pregnant at that age.
    Your sperm isn't fully developed.

• haha dumbass u better hope she has a wealthy family other wise u fucked uppppppppppp hahaha

• 17d

This would've been better if it happened when I was like 25.

• 17d

*when I am

• A lot if it was during ovalation unless she was birth control

• 17d

Better get plan B right away

• I cum in my girl all the time and she's only been pregnant with my kid once, for the last seven months. Which coincidentally was around the first time I came in her. Your fucked man your gonna be a dad

• 17d

I only did it 3 times

• 17d

She got pregnant the first time I did it, now I just keep doing it cause she can't get anymore pregnant