Dating a celebrity... was it all too good to be true?

I met this guy on IG who happens to be a huge celeb here where I'm from. I was flattered he was interested in me but I didn't let it get to my head cuz he has girls all over him all the time (He's VERY handsome). we've dm'd back and forth for a few weeks. He was in another country for work. When he came home he wanted to meet me. We went on a date and I was surprised how sweet and modest he was. He opened up to me and we got along pretty well. We ended up talking for 2 hours. He was almost late for a radio interview he had the same evening. He asked if he can see me later after he finishes the interview and I said sure. We met again that night and grabbed dinner and walked for like an hour. we laughed; he sang to me and let me hear some of the songs he was working on. Before we knew it was 2 am. we took a cab and he held my hand for a few mins. and in a moment I could tell he wanted to kiss me but stopped. when I got home we kissed gnight (just a peck on the lips) and he texted me afterwards that he had a great night and that he didn't wanna leave. My heart was exploding with happiness as u can imagine. He was leaving the country 2 days later. But he did say that he's going to move to the same city where I live permanently in December. He even asked me to help him find a nice appt when he comes. We texted everyday, he called me things like sweety, babe,.. And then the day he had his flight to another country i left him a text wishing him a safe flight, he replied with 'thanks', which I found odd but I know he's busy so I brushed it off. I've asked him if he got there safe and he said yes he did. I sent him a funny vid two days later and he replied with 'cute' so I just never initiated contact again. It's been a week since we've talked. He has a concert this Friday so he's definitely busy but I see him liking pics and interacting with fans on social media. So he's not THAT busy. I just don't understand why he suddenly lost interest and stopped texting me.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he lost interest.

• 16d

I know, my question is why

• 16d

Because he is superficial? Because he was never deeply interested and just had another girl flock to him and catch his interest? There are tons of possible reasons

• He's probably had girls flock to him all the time and your obviously making him do a lot of work so far plus Rockstar like easy sex and you don't fuck on first dates

What Girls Said 1

• He's either incredibly busy or he just cannot see a future with you.