How do people feel when they see A white boy and black girl together (Teen couple)?

I'm black and my boyfriend is white and I just wanna know what runs through peoples heads when they see interracial couples like us.

11d I don't care what other people think, I'm just curious to know. Like when I see one I'm like "awe aren't they cute" etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's awesome. It was never as socially acceptable as it is today, and I love seeing those doors being smashed down.

Now I'm mixed, black dad white mum, so no offence to these people- but I love now that black girls are doing this. Like my parents are a normal couple, it's common to see black man white woman, and black men have always liked that they can move between all races, and when black women said anything he'd say she's jealous or that he doesn't like black women... and now black women are doing it and all the black boys have something to say lmfao. Good. Why they'd think it's ok for them, but not "their women" is beyond me, but tbh, that's men of all races- They like to mix but get pissed when "their women" do it. So yea haha, do you. Besides, from all my white guy friends, I know tons of them have been waiting for years for it to be as common as it is now and are all very happy about it ;)

What Guys Said 23

• I don't think anything of it at all to be honest. I just see a couple. I don't know if it's different in the UK to where you are, or if you are in the UK. It just doesn't even register as a thing, it's just two people. I see plenty of white girls with black guys too.

• 11d

im with you... i dont see why others are saying its cute or awesome etc as much as i dont get the race traitor nonesense.

• I'm used to seeing a white girl with a black guy, but it's rare I see a black girl with a white guy. I like seeing it because it means they aren't prejudiced, only "attracted to" certain men/women. The world is diverse with people of many races, cultures, and religions. In my eyes, a woman is a woman. I don't care what her race is.

• White boy stepped up his game.

• "Oh look, another couple".

• It's not a problem for me i support Interracial dating , as long as you two
    love one another than why let racial differences keep you two a part?

• Same thing as when I see a white guy and an Asian girl. It's what nerds, short guys, etc do. They use their race to date a status dater from another race because they wouldn't be able to do that good dating their own race.

• So what?

• I don't think anything really
    I usually think the guy must be something else. Most black girls only go for black guys so it means he really had to prove himself to her.

• I think "awesome"

• 11d

but why? shouldn't be any different to any other couple should it?

• 11d

@wankiam Exactly! That's why it's awesome because it's not to a lot of people still.

• its common.

even Asian guys and white girls are common where i live.

i think the US is very segregated and racist.

• idc about skin colour, hence I also don't care about mixed couples.

• I personally couldn't care less

• I think it's beautiful. I pride yal for loving one another regardless to what popular culture may say about yal.

I love it.

• I see just a regular couple

• IDGAF honeslty, it's like any other couple.

• i had a few black girlfriends and hate that people judge it in this day and age

• 11d

dont really get your update but what im saying is it makes no odds to me... they are just another couple

• 11d

Oh I know lol. I was just making sure no one thought I was racist or cared what other people thought.

• 11d

i see x

• Nothing. Its pretty common no one cares, take it from a conservative.

• White boy is a booty maniac!!!

• I have no opinion whatsoever. Skin colour should not define anything and as long as you are both happy then it should not matter. If somebody has a problem then it is their problem and they need to deal with it.

• It's fine. Normal.

• I don't even notice.

• Race traitors.

• Nothing my thinking always busy like what I do with own store house pay rent or etc

What Girls Said 21

• Absolutely nothing.

• I honestly wonder about the sex. And wonder what its like being with a white guy.

• 10d

The sex is great. The stereotype white boys got little dicks is soooo wrong with mt boyfriend 😂and he spoils me and I'm in control unlike with a black guy thinking he has all the power.

• 10d

I herd was Asians guys with the small dicks, white guys just not bigger then black guys.

• 10d

@August00 my boyfriend tops almost all them black guys. 😍

• I don't give a thought at all other than when i see any cute couple together. race matters zero.

• I see it here and there here in Paris and it doesn't phase me. I have no opinion really...

• It doesn't bother me, I think it's cute.
    My boyfriend is white as well and will wonder what people are thinking, because sadly some are still a little racist.

• I be like:
    awww they look pretty together lol

• Most people dont care. But how do you feel if you see a white girl with a black guy?

• I don't think anything of it. Just another couple.

• I don't give a shit lol
    Date who you want.

• I literally don't give a damn. They're just a couple like any other couple.

• More power to you, l love the open mindness interracial couples have about dating.

• i don't think anything

• I just think they're cute

• Their choice

• I don't care.

• Literally nothing runs through my head that's normal. Now if there was a huge age gap that would be more interesting.

• Cute, like any other relationship!

• I think They love each other.

• i think it's just cute. there's nothing wrong with that

• I personally don't care.

• Is just love. Love is blind and doesn't judge. Love without barriers, labels and borders, the people invented those labels. But love doesn't see such things.