Is it cheating if you kiss your best friend (girl) just for fun when you have a boyfriend?

Last night me and my girl best friends were playing the game suck and blow and eventually we've all gave eachother accidental kisses. But then we decided to spice up the game and say that whoever drops the card next has to makeout with the person for 30 seconds. I dropped the card and had to makeout with my friend but then we all wanted to kiss eachother just to see what it would be like and there were absolutely no feelings involved. And to top it all off, I have a boyfriend. Is this considered cheating? And guys if your girlfriend did this how would you feel?

What Guys Said 6

• It's good you asked this question, because this is very interesting. What is considered cheating? How we can check this? Is there even something called "cheating" if we don't have rules or contract to check it from?

If I was in a relationship, I wouldn't do anything intimate with another girl just because I don't want to, not because "it's forbidden". I would like to share that intimacy only between us.

I wouldn't mind what you did, but only if you told it yourself. Yes it would make me feel a little uncomfortable and jealous, but not in a serious way.

• never heard of that game sounds pretty awesome 😎 Lol

But seriously, i don't think it's cheating because all though minor physical interaction occurred it you don't have feelings of intimacy and romance towards her. Just don't mention it to him ever

How would you feel if your boyfriend made out with his friends? 😂

• It's no different than dancing with someone else on the dance floor. So long as you get his permission first and it really is only a bit of fun, with no love or lust involved, then it's no big deal.

• yes it definitly is.

• seems like just a silly game so not really cheating... unless you got turned on

• I'd break up with my girlfriend if she did that.

What Girls Said 6

• Of course it's still cheating. How would you feel if he was making out with a bunch of his friends? Disgusting right? Same thing here, don't be a hypocrite about it.

• Yes, it is, and I think I'd break up with my partner for doing that.

• obviously

• Yes it's cheating

• your ideas of "fun" are too weird and unsettling in my opinion... .

• I kissed a girl and I liked it. I liked it 🎵 <3