Is it ok at all to ask a girl out via text?

OK - reason being every time I ask her to do something with me face-to-face, I feel as though she really doesn't want me to waste her time and she just reluctantly says yes.

The one time I've asked her out on a date, it was through text and she said she was busy - so rejected I guess.

I'm thinking text messages will allow her to be honest with me. I'm worried if I call and ask her out, she will say yes but not really mean what she says to avoid hurting my feelings...

Most Helpful Guy

• The more personal the better, and your too focused on one girl, if you had more options with girls you wouldn't care about texting or calling her

What Girls Said 2

• I'd be more likely to hesitate face to face if I wasn't interested than through a text message, I feel mean turning guys down so it's easier not to look at them and say it

• dont ask her out on a text. its not kool. in person is the best way to do it. jus keep trying to ask her

What Guys Said 1

• never asked a girl out through text nothing good comes out of it its a lot better of a thing to do in person and if she says yes then you get to feel the great sigh of relief lol.