Do you ever fantazise about what a first kiss will be like?

Girls sit around and day dream about what it will be like the first time she kisses her guy. Are guys to macho to do that? Be honest lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I daydreamed about that sort of thing, it was about the whole package. never just the kiss. I can't speak for all guys, but most of us think of physical intimacy as an all-or-nothing event when we are daydreaming/fantasizing about a person we like.

There are times I'd much prefer to just start making out with a girl instead of the awkward and drawn-out interview process that everyone seems to go through. Not really the idea you are positing, but I think there is an answer hidden in there somewhere.

What Guys Said 2

• I've only done it with women that I truly wholeheartedly care about

• I don't ever remember about sitting around thinking about my first kiss honestly.

What Girls Said 2

• i never day dreamed or even thought about my first kiss to be honest I didn't know a lot of girls done that lol maybe me and my friends are just different lol

• i do it all the time actually. is that pathetic? and I have these different scenarios about how it would happen and I know exactly who I want it to be with.

• Me too. I've done it before and I have different scenarios for different guys. Has any of yours happened?

• No unfortunately but I'll when it does happen it's going to be perfect =D and the guy I want it to be with I think likes me back but I am kind of shy so next year I am going to work on showing him I like him in more obvious ways. How about yours?

• Ya one of mine has happened. It was with this hot guy and it was out first date and he was dropping me off and we were on the doorstep and it started to rain and he kissed me! AHHH! Lol.