I asked a guy to hang out, now what?

We met at a party a week or so ago and exchanged numbers. We've been texting each other for hours every day since and he added me on Facebook.

Today, while we were texting and I said: we should hang out sometime, what do you think? To which he replied: Definitely.

But now I don't know where to go from here. There's no date set, no activity planned and I feel like I was too vague. I don't want to bring us hanging out up again, I want him to. But I don't know if that's fair of me since I did the asking.

So, help?

Most Helpful Guy

• why don't you just casually sort of remind him in a conversation like saying to him are you looking forward to hanging out? and if he remembers then he would probably say yeah I forgot to ask where and when and then you and him can both decide a time and place.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him if he's free to catch up this saturday for a movie. He's probably a bit shy, so you'll have to arrange.

• Text him or call him to confirm it. The best place to go is horror movies, what do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• go for it, if he agreed to hanging out then he probally eally likes you, go for it what do you have to lose don't wait around for him, make the effort if you want someone my daddy always told me to do it yourself if you want it done the right way.