Guys, how do you feel about kissing in front of your friends?

Kissing, hugging, sitting in laps, holding hands? Do guys not like it when their girls do this around their friends, or just a little?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if I am with a girl and other friends or couples and they are being affectionate, it does feel slightly awkward. I do know some couples that are very, very open about PDA and I'm sure it would take a lot more than kissing to offend them or make them blush. Either way though, I try and keep it to minimum as a sign of respect, especially if I'm hosting. That doesn't mean I ignore the girl I'm with, I'll still hold her thigh, offer to get her a drink and insert a "loving nickname" somewhere in there.

What Guys Said 3

• Sitting on my lap and a little hugging is fine, but everything else just makes it awkward for everyone in the room.

• I'm fine with it all but if we are all sitting down together just talking and you just start randomly kissing... would probably be a no-go for me... plus it can make things awkward and might end up with one of those awkward silent moments lol Holding hands and the rest of it is fine at all times for me

• it's awkward for the witness, but just makes me look cool, unless she's butt ugly.

What Girls Said 0