What's wrong?

OK so I have not been on a date for about two years now I have never cheated on anyone. I like to think that I'm a nice guy. I treat every girl that I have meet with respect I would rather lie down on a couch and hold someone than just randomly hooking up with someone so tell me this what is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls your age are not looking for nice guys to settle down with or cuddle, they want to enjoy life while they still have their looks because once women reach a certain age they won't be attractive anymore. There are a few boring girls out there and most of the want to get married early on, many of my friends are like you and they got married to the first girl that would give them the light of day simply because the majority of women are looking for the bad boy. There are just not enough girls who are looking for a nice guy like you

What Girls Said 1

• Absolutely Nothing is wrong with you,LOL! Everybody doesn't like to just randomly hook up some plp like the idea of having a connection with a person.I have a lot of guy friends with your same issue they get lonely and want a cuddle buddy but they just rather take it slow which is fabulous in my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• dont listen to gregs statement there's plenty of girls out there who want a nice guy but most girls are emotionally unstable picky have many issues etc. so its hard to find a girl to settle down with these days but for the most part girls do want a nice guy at least that's what they say but from my personal experince it doesn't matter how nice you are most girls don't even realize it until its too late I'm 29 and never been in a serious relationship because of this and yeah I'm a nice guy so whoever said nice guys finish last is right but it will be worth the wait cause these bad boys will be alone in the future meanwhile you will have a wife or family so don't give up and belive in yourself I'm sure things will come together I haven't given up yet good luck.