Why won't girls date me, I'm a really, really nice guy😭😭😭😭😭 ?

Why won't girls date me😭 waaah, waaah, I'm a nice guy.😭😭 Im '5'9 will jumping make me taller? Girls don't date me because I'm too short waaah, waaah😭😭😭😭😭 . Some guy on here said 5'10 is short, now I have lost all my confidence😭😭😭 . Should I give up on girls? 😭😭😭😭😭 Waaah, waah. Girls only date douchebags with real confidence. I'm 18 yo old an never dated a girl before, am I'm going to remain a virgin forever.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• yeah bro join MGTOW and commit social suicide like a real man
    15% (5)40% (10)25% (15)Vote
  • stop whining and go to the gym you whining bitch
    85% (29)60% (15)75% (44)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2
11|10

What Girls Said 11

• 😂😂

1|2
    0|0
  • Triggered

0|3
    0|0
  • Fuck I'm laughing too hard

2|1
    0|0
    • 9d

You geniuses, he's mocking 70% of guys in here. Here, I'm gonna mock 70% of girls as an example: RATE ME OUT OF 10? Am I pretty? He said "hi" when I came into the room what does that mean? Is he into me he told me his dog died and leaned towards me because he dropped his pencil next to my chair. Am I a slut if I kissed a boy behind Sunday school when I was 13?

• It says you're 22...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think "he's a nice guy" is what a lot of girls say when a guy doesn't have much going for him other than being "nice."

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if you stopped complaining, get off your ass and talk to girls, you might get a date. Also stop with those emojis, what are you a 13 year old girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • so are you actually nice, or "nice?" and 5'9 is not short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, what? 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know if u wanna be funny or are u serious. If you are serious then u got a lot maturing to do...

0|0
    0|0
    • 9d

Yup she's right you have to be serious dawg, you got those big boy pants? Put em on!

What Guys Said 10

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Ricky-Gervais.gif

Go to the gym quit whining and stop using multiple emojis in that fashion like your women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted first one because this is obviously a joke, however it seems some people still took it seriosly

0|1
    0|0
  • Am i the only fucking one who recognizes sarcasm here?

0|1
    0|0
  • Holy shit

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Seriously, just talk to women, get to know them. MGTOW's are as bad as feminazis and both will contribute nothing good to society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha... troll every blue anon at once😂😂👏

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Man up and show confidence and lead them around don't be a geek but don't be a push over either. If your shy just start by flirting with a girl you like

0|0
    0|0