Was this too much?

Was this too much?
I've been dating this girl for about two months and decided to text her this for Thanksgiving "Happy harvest day! hope this picture sums up your day haha" It's been about an hour since I texted her this and she still hasn't responded. Was it because it was too much? Am I over thinking things?

What Girls Said 12

• You're definitely overthinking. The chances are that she's just busy enjoying the day with her family :P

• You are definitely over thinking things.

She's probably just busy hanging out with her family and not looking at her phone.

• 15d

I hope so, thanks! Would it be odd if she never responds because she hasn't yet. If she does, it would be the first time she'd ignore my text.

• 15d

Even if she doesn't respond - that wasn't really a text that requires a response. Maybe she saw it, smiled, and out her phone back down. Doesn't mean anything. Perhaps text her tomorrow to ask how her day was.

• lol cute. she's just busy

• You're over thinking completely...

• That's cute

• I think that picture is adorable... Why would this be "too much"? Am I missing something?

• I would have thought it was Real cute...😊

• Lmfao that's perfect and cute

• It's okay

• Your over thinking things, dear. 😆

• You're overthinking, the picture is really cute and sweet. And girl would love to receive a message like that, it shows that you're thinking about her

• Do you have anxiety or something? You're way over thinking.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you are overthinking. There is a good chance she is busy enjoying her Thanksgiving

• I'm sure she's already replied back

• 14d

She did saying "it's about to sum up my day in 5 minutes! Happy turkey day!"?

• Relax I doubt she'll ghost you over a picture

• she may just be busy dont worry about it too much