Guys do you respect girls who save themselves for the right man over girls who sleep around?

What is appealing about a girl who is not fun and chooses the "special" one lol

• Yes
  • No

226

Most Helpful Guy

• My respect for someone isn't going to be determined by their virginity or lack thereof. But I do appreciate that kind of devotion.

• You think it is devotion?

• But waiting for the right man shows you are devoted tk him

• To *

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that can be cool, but... it's hard to know someone. She could think he's right when he's not, or he's even abusive. Happens all the time.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 25

• I respect people for who they are as a human being, not for who they sleep with. Virgins can be crappy people too.

• Not save themselves but if she a complete slut I'm not going to look at her as reationship material. just being honest. Logic tells me that a huge slut is not a very suitable relationship partner. Women in my experience mostly sleep around and act like sluts due to insecurity. Virgins are also boring in my opinion. Moderation is key.

• Why do you think sluts are insecure?

• What makes you say that? Lol

• Ugly girls can't impress guys with their looks so they try to impress them by working hard to satisfy them.

• Would you buy already-used condoms?

• Yes, as long as she thinks I am the right man. If we've been together for months and she tells me that, then I would think that means I am not the right man in her opinion and should end it. But if she is a virgin and wants to be together a few months first to be sure of our relationship, I think that would be fine.

• In all honesty, yes. I'd prefer such a girl. Even if I am not her first, I'd rather have a girl who only does 'it' while inside long-term relationships.

• I am actually turned off by someone who makes a huge deal about sex/virginity and "saving themselves". You only have one shot at life, you should enjoy it.

• You mean they should fuck without love?

• Not like women don't do it anyway

• And if that is not what she wants then it is a turn off to you?

• No, it doesn't affect how much respect I have for a girl. I don't care about what girls do with their sex lives.

• I think it's fine, but it's a lie.
    I have ex's who I'm obviously not gonna be that person there for them, they said that but they never stay true to their word, , but yeah I respect girls like that. It takes LOTS of willpower to follow that, especially for girls my age.

• I respect both equally.

• I sure do respect a woman for waiting.
    It's something about modesty and what she values in a relationship

• I respect them equally as long as they respect me.

• I prefer a girl that I know will actually value and care about me/our relationship, rather than one that may just see me as a casual fling

• Yes i do respect girls who save their self for the right guy.

• If it's okay behaviour for guys, than it's okay for girls. If you disagree with that, you're sexist.

• Absolutely

• Definitely

• yes I do

• Definitely, I like a girl with some integrity.

• talking to a girl that is saving herself for the 'one', and really she's wife material to me

• duh.

lots of partners often mean less loyalty and less perseverence in relationships and a disloyal chick is a useless one who causes trouble

• The see equal in my eyes.

• girls who have experienced casual sex have way lower value

• I personally truly respect that girl.

• I do it's not a requirement but yes.

• I don't respect females PERIOD. I don't like females, never did and never will. They're actually the biggest problem with the world.

What Girls Said 1

• sluts are not "fun". of course selective girls have their respect. and my respect as well.