Guys do you respect girls who save themselves for the right man over girls who sleep around?

What is appealing about a girl who is not fun and chooses the "special" one lol

• Yes
    53% (10)84% (27)73% (37)Vote
  • No
    47% (9)16% (5)27% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
2|26

What Guys Said 26

• I respect people for who they are as a human being, not for who they sleep with. Virgins can be crappy people too.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not save themselves but if she a complete slut I'm not going to look at her as reationship material. just being honest. Logic tells me that a huge slut is not a very suitable relationship partner. Women in my experience mostly sleep around and act like sluts due to insecurity. Virgins are also boring in my opinion. Moderation is key.

1|0
    0|0
    • 14d

Why do you think sluts are insecure?

• Show All
    • 14d

Ugly gurls are better in bed lol

• 14d

What makes you say that? Lol

• In all honesty, yes. I'd prefer such a girl. Even if I am not her first, I'd rather have a girl who only does 'it' while inside long-term relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am actually turned off by someone who makes a huge deal about sex/virginity and "saving themselves". You only have one shot at life, you should enjoy it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 14d

You mean they should fuck without love?

• Show All
    • 14d

Not like women don't do it anyway

• 14d

And if that is not what she wants then it is a turn off to you?

• Yes, as long as she thinks I am the right man. If we've been together for months and she tells me that, then I would think that means I am not the right man in her opinion and should end it. But if she is a virgin and wants to be together a few months first to be sure of our relationship, I think that would be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl that I know will actually value and care about me/our relationship, rather than one that may just see me as a casual fling

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure do respect a woman for waiting.
    It's something about modesty and what she values in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine, but it's a lie.
    I have ex's who I'm obviously not gonna be that person there for them, they said that but they never stay true to their word, , but yeah I respect girls like that. It takes LOTS of willpower to follow that, especially for girls my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do respect girls who save their self for the right guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't affect how much respect I have for a girl. I don't care about what girls do with their sex lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • I respect them equally as long as they respect me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I respect both equally.

2|0
    0|0
  • duh.

lots of partners often mean less loyalty and less perseverence in relationships and a disloyal chick is a useless one who causes trouble

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's okay behaviour for guys, than it's okay for girls. If you disagree with that, you're sexist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, I like a girl with some integrity.

1|0
    0|0
  • girls who have experienced casual sex have way lower value

0|0
    0|0
  • talking to a girl that is saving herself for the 'one', and really she's wife material to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you buy already-used condoms?

1|0
    1|0
  • The see equal in my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally truly respect that girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do

0|0
    0|1
  • I do it's not a requirement but yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't respect females PERIOD. I don't like females, never did and never will. They're actually the biggest problem with the world.

0|0
    2|0
  • My respect for someone isn't going to be determined by their virginity or lack thereof. But I do appreciate that kind of devotion.

1|0
    0|0
    • 14d

You think it is devotion?

• 14d

Yeah you're making a promise and devoting that part of your life to someone you've never met before. That takes a lot.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that can be cool, but... it's hard to know someone. She could think he's right when he's not, or he's even abusive. Happens all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • sluts are not "fun". of course selective girls have their respect. and my respect as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • 14d

I don't judge girls sexuality so I wouldn't turn them away