I'm tired of no guys asking me out?

15d Please don't say to ask them out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you give guys the impression you want to be approached? No guy is like that character played by Mel Gibson who can read minds.

• 14d

How do you give them the impression you want to be approached?

• 11d

Don't dress too conservatively, reply with warmth when approached, flirt subtly, don't spend all the time you are out and about glued to your phone or chinwagging with your friends, that kind of thing. If you appear too closed, emotionally shut down, clicky or snobby/snooty, guys will avoid you like the plague.

What Guys Said 25

• Must be because you're not attractive. Life's tough.

• 14d

A person not being attractive is not a reason to not be asked out and if you going to answer with a answer I don't like then don't answer.

• 14d

@likitb4istickit It does me much because they have high self esteem and that is a good thing a person having high self essteem.

• 14d

Why I said it only matters to yourself. Your opinion and everyone else's may differ.

• " Please don't say to ask them out?"

One of the golden rules of life: don't ask people to do things that you wouldn't do yourself

• Well turn the tables then, and you ask them out.. a lot of guys like when a women does that.. I know I do.. it is not something that happens for all my dates.. but a couple of times they have asked me out, just shows that all is fair in the romance department.. have a great day

• Get a gym membership.

Get on the treadmill.

Bang some weights. Back squats, deadlifts.

Hit up some sprints.

Watch your diet and calculate your calories.

Progress and in about 6 months, just watch more and more guys flock to you ;)

• Do you think you are entitled at being asked out? Do you think you are owed to be asked out?

• 14d

Are all girls entitled to be asked out?

• 14d

Nope. Bottom line is no one is entitled to anything, that's just silly gov't/media brainwashing. The reality is if you don't want to end up a crazy old cat lady you may have to take the risk and ask. Most guys are sick of being expected to always do the asking.

• 14d

NOBODY is entitled to be asked out.

• Lets go out? ;D

• Do you have any plans this weekend? I'd love to take you out for dinner.

• 15d

Really?

• 14d

Biggest reason a person is not serious asking on here is because none of us have the slightest idea where you live, not even to the country.

• 14d

because I have no idea where you live, I'm already dating two other girls, and I have no idea what you look like. I'd still go on a first date though if you did live in my city.

• If guys you don't like or who don't impress you asked you out, how would you react?

• you're likely not putting yourself in situations where you're appreciated. If you are good at art, do art things and you may attract a guy who finds that attractive. The essence of that vs changing how you look to be fake for fake guys, is you'll attract someone to what makes you valuable vs something fabricated and generic, despite being aesthetically pleasing this season.

• ASK THEM OUT.

• 14d

Some girls don't have to ask guys out.

• 14d

I am one of them because if some girls don't have to ask guys out then I shouldn't.

• 14d

So just because some girls are passive you need to be passive as well? Stop copying other girls and do what works for you.

• And I'm tired of women rejecting me. Guess we're in the same boat

• So why don't you go ask some guy that you like to go out with you?

• Then stay single. Some (most?) guys are sick of always doing the asking and just assume you are not interested if you don't ask.

• 14d

I don't want to stay single I want a guy to ask me out and a boyfriend.

• 14d

Well, good luck with that. You may be waiting years for something that never happens, especially if you are just average-looking and your friends are hotter (a common problem). More efficient/quicker for you to do the asking if you want it bad enough.

• they don't ow it to you.

• That's a touch vague. Can you provide perhaps a bit more detail?

• 14d

How do you get guys to ask you out?

• Well... Sorry. What do you want us to do or say?

• 14d

I want y'all to tell me how to get guys to ask me out.

• 14d

It may never happen no matter what. Many guys quit doing the asking out of fear of rejection. Then there's the problem of being too pretty or ugly. Too pretty = probably very interested but too intimidated. Too ugly = simply not interested.

• 14d

There's no magic way sorry, try to flirt with guys

• why don't YOU start asking them out exactly? you're not a "strong independent woman" ? You wait until a guy asks you out? ... if you don't take matters into your own hands all i can say is : keep on waitin'

• What can i actually do here in order to help you?

• 14d

Tell me how to get guys to ask me out?

• 14d

Look it sucks for males, it sucks even fucking more for girls i am aware of it. But girl you will have to approach them.

• Why would they not ask you? Maybe you lack enough friends or don't use social sites?

• Wanna go out for Starbucks?

• 14d

Are you for real?

• 14d

I don't to go as just cool people I want to go as more then cool people.

• 14d

Yeah, I hear ya! Haha! Have you tried online dating?

• Yeah well I'm tired of no girls asking me out too.

• Want to go out, girl?

• "Please don't say to ask them out? "

Why not?

Are you not strong, empowered and independent?

• 14d

I'm scared I might get rejected.

• 9d

So now you know what it feels like to be male; or at least what it felt like before gender equality.

• Stop being a biotch.

• What's your opinion on kinky sex

• 14d

Why you asked that?

• 14d

Kinky sex don't have anything to do with this question guys not asking me out do.

• 14d

Yes if you could show guys you like kinky sex yiu would get asked out more

What Girls Said 11

• So ask them out

• 15d

Then what's the question? You're tired no one asks you out, but you're not willing to build up some confidence and ask them out so I'm not sure what it is you want

• If you're a decently average girl when it comes to attractiveness and you're not getting asked out, you're either not spending enough time in places where guys will ask you out or you're coming off as unapproachable. Body language has a lot to do with guys approaching you. If you sit in the club with your nose in your phone the whole time, guys are going to think you're busy or have a boyfriend, and they won't approach her.

• Then be the bold seductress and ask them ou...

Oh wait, your update. Uh, I guess you can't complain then can you?

• 14d

How do you be a bold seductress?

• 14d

By boldly telling him exactly what you want and asking him out, flirt boldly and without hesitation. What's there to lose?

• Im sure that isn't a good feeling, but your time will come when you will get asked out to someone who will treat you nicely and isn't just using you for sex. Just because a guy asked out a female doesn't mean that they will last forever or will be in a relationship. He may just be looking for sex then off to someone else.

• Just curious, why don't you want to ask guys out?

• Ask then out

• Then stay at home with friends

• 14d

I don't want to I want a boyfriend.

• I guess:

If you're pretty and no guy asks you out, it's because they think you're way out of their league.

If you're not pretty and no guy asks you out, it's because they're interested enough.

In any case, if you really want to date a guy and have a guy whom you're interested in him, ask him out or at least give him a hint that you're interested. Otherwise, the situation won't ever change.

• 15d

... they *are not" interested enough...

• 14d

I am pretty and if they don't think I'm pretty and not interested in me it's they loss.

• 14d

Sorry for bursting your fantasy. But if a guy doesn't ask a girl out and don't think that that girl is pretty (even when the girl believe she's pretty), there is no loss for him =))

After all, relationship or even dating isn't just about look. It's about emotions and sincerity. If you think you're the princess and all the guys should ask you out, then just wait until they ask you out. That's it. No need to ask and say you're tired of waiting.

• same girl

• 15d

that's because you're still youngish. Wait a couple more years and you're actually going to wish it could stop.

• 14d

wow that seriously made me feel a lot better about myself. like for real. thank you😊 i hope that happens! it has kinda made me feel like the ugly duckling because all my friends constantly have boyfriends and i don't.

• 14d

Well I'm glad :), chin up gorgeous, all your friends are soon going to be jealous of you. Just remember to never forget your roots and values because going from no attention to more than you know what to do with (same thing for me) can really get to your head. My favourite quote is "it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice".

• Welcome to the club, and this is coming from a person that actually approaches guy.

• Do you go to parties? Are you out with friends every weekend, be it to a bar, a pub or whatever? Do you go to school, college, work, or do activities where you can meet people? Do you do the bare minimum with your appearance (e. g. hygiene, keep your hair cute, wear a little makeup/cute clothes, not be fat etc)? If you answered yes to all that than there shouldn't be a problem. The first 3 ones is where I was going (terribly) wrong and it changed a lot for better once I started realizing nobody would ask me out while I was sitting on my ass at home watching reality tv.