If you express frustrations with your life, and your date responds with "I'm not your therapist."?

What does this tell you? Is this someone worth investing time on?

What Guys Said 3

• Lol, well, what he says is true but it's a kind of shitty thing to say. He didn't need to be so blunt and it hardly says "I'm interested in you and your life" does it? You perhaps should have said in reply, "That's fine, I don't intend to be your sexual partner so at least we've cleared up our job roles".

I'd say that the only time you should probably invest on this guy is the time it takes to delete his number.

• If he's gotten to that point he's most likely fed up with you and never wants to talk to you again...

• I just say it to random women using me like an emotional tampon.

What Girls Said 3

• That means they don't care about you. They're not your friends and they don't respect you.
    So, they're not worth your time. You should move on.

• I would tell him that's rude and mention how people in relationship are suppose to be honest and open. If he keeps on saying these kinds of things maybe just let him go. Because not opening up for anyone in general is not healthy.

• Seems like kind of a rude thing to say, on the other hand it kind of begs the question what frustrations you were talking about and if what you were talking about was appropriate for a date.