What would be your first thought if you asked a 35 year man if he had a wife/gf, and he said that he has never been in a relationship/had a gf?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd assume he had an abusive upbringing that prevented him from opening up to and making connections with people.

Or he's gay and in denial of it, so he's refused to date anyone.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10d

What if he's too scared to open up and ask a girl out?

• Show All
    • 10d

is it possible to maintain sanity for the rest of ones life without going mental if they are already figuratively speaking, "dying inside"?

• 10d

No, not without change. You either need to start being able to open up to people or seek professional psychological help, maybe including medication

What Girls Said 8

• I would be surprised and I think impressed but I would also wonder why and question him and not because its bad but because I would be fascinated in knowing why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends... I think there are 3 cases of those;
    Players who slept around, but never committrd
    Those who didn't have a lot of opportunities to meet women
    And those who are just unattractive.

So it depends on the vibe I get.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay anon, I'd be fine with it as long as he had a reason

0|1
    0|0
  • i would think he is either unattractive or weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just wonder why at that age

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think weird

0|0
    0|0
  • "He probably fucks around or isn't committed"

0|0
    0|0
  • He has no social skills for some reason

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• As in virgin? I would surely think something wrong. Mental issue? Physical? Anyways my first comment would be like "ok 2 steps back and do a few turns." I would closely look and if i found nothing wrong i would just ask "so why not yet? Whats wrong?" Of course i would help if possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't say or think anything. Some people do this intentionally but if not then well.. frankly wouldn't care unless he was trying to carry a conversation about it

0|0
    0|0
  • something wrong with him.

unlike me who was great with the ladies but decided to be singe to grow and flip a leaf

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be curious to know why, but I would not press him for an explanation unless he just voluntarily told me.

0|0
    0|0
  • id be like stop playing yo ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think what the fuck have you been doing

0|0
    0|0
  • That he is shy and wasn't lucky enough to have a huntress interested in him.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well with the way women are today, a lot of men are approaching their 30s without ever having a relationship. It's said, but true. I'm 26 and I've never had a girlfriend in my life. I've fucked women... sure... but I never had a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. Some guys just don't want relationships when they are young.

0|0
    0|0
  • First thought would be you could have just answered "no" lol

0|0
    0|0