Guys, Would you like a birthday gift like this?

A jar with 365 different reasons why your girlfriend likes/loves you.

13d Okay let me add, there is other things for his birthday as well as that. Haha geeeez.

9

What Guys Said 9

• It'd be cute for about 30 seconds.

After that, I'd start wonder where's my real gift.

• I think I'd prefer a blowjob

• I'm not really into sentimental gifts so I'd just feel bad that she wasted her time.

• Not even going to read all of them but thanks for the effort. And she needed reason to likes me? that is dumb.

• That would be absolutely wonderful! :) :) :)

• nope.

• 13d

but if she is broke and have no money, then i would love that gift. and i'd appreciate it very much

• no offense but thats dumb

• Thats so sweet and awesome!

• While there will be some guys that like that, most will probably find that a little lame or prefer something else. Women love that sort of thing, guys, not as much. Having said that though, most guys want to know why you like/love them, but telling them in person is better than having to read 365 reasons in a jar :) If it were me, I'd appreciate the effort, but yeah, I'd rather just hear it from you personally.