What do men think about bigger women?

What Guys Said 17

• Listen here, i am gonna be brutally honest: most guys dont like fat women (if thats what you mean by bigger girls), just like many girls dont like fat men. Thats just how it is, you are only 18 so you have plenty of time to get in shape, if thats concerning you. Good luck

• 10d

I don't think I need to change for anyone but have a nice day

• 10d

thanks

• 10d

Thats not what i meant. If you are fine the way you are, thats perfect. But you wanted our opinions, and i just wanted to be honest in saying most guys dont like bigger girls. Thats it

• well all sizes are beautiful but everyone has apreference so we couldnt answer that in a good way for you anyway but in my opinion if you are big and curvy and not a total mess you have just as good of a shot as a skinny girl or slim one

• I think a plus size girl can be very attractive. And I certainly find tall girls very attractive, and maybe more so because I'm a tall guy. Lots of plus size girls aren't obese or anything like that.

• In what area? Dating?
    I don't think it matters that much to me, but what do I know, I have never dated.

• Not attractive.

• Pass

• Not really into it
    I am a naturally slender guy, at 180lbs and 6ft tall I would only seriously consider dating a girl who is 150lbs or less

• That depends on what you mean by bigger women..

• 10d

like "plus size". what do you mean?

• 10d

I prefer chubby women.. Plus size once again can describe a lot of different terms based on height and genetics..

• If she's fat enough to be uncomfortable while in the cowgirl position (that doesn't take a lot, I'm 5'5" and 140 lb) that's a deal breaker. Probably anything more than 140 lb (120 preferred, as long as her ribs and hip bones are not protruding).

• I know men that prefer chubby. However i dont. :/

• Unattractive.

• If by big you mean fat, i am not a fan. However if you refer to thick curvy women, then i am a fan.

• I think they can be very pretty/beautiful (:

• Its not my thing.

• I love them. They're better than skinny women because you can grab on while she does what she wants.

• Depends... sometimes bigger is better... but... how big do you mean?

• Bigger women are actually vey cute just like you. Look at those cheeks. I just wanna grab them and pinch them😀

• 10d

Glad you feel that way, thanks😊 lol that cheek thing kinda made me feel like I was five again

What Girls Said 2

• more giggles when pounding?

• Some like them, some don't. There is bbw porn, because some guys love them so much, and of course you hear all about these "chubby chasers"
    Some dislike, some like, just like everything.