Guys, what would you do if a fat girl was attracted to you?

Whichever sex you're into, what if someone into YOU was fat? How would you treat them? From what I've seen, both men and women can be pretty mean to fat admirers, but women less so. I just wondered how random ass guys on the internet would say they treat fat people (mainly fat women) and see if it justifies my real life experiences

8

What Guys Said 8

• I don't dis it until I try it. I tried it once years ago and to say I was totally grossed out is a big understatement. If I don't know them and they ask me out I simply tell them "thanks, but no thanks" and don't elaborate why not unless they are persistent and ask why not (when they probably already know). My fat female friends (that I'd never sleep with in a million years) know my body-type preferences so know better than to ask.

• 8d

thats totally fine, as long as you're not rude. its all down to preference
      could i ask why you were grossed out?

• 8d

Multiple reasons. She was like riding a waterbed (part of it was no doubt sea sickness). Her belly was covering her pubes (that were matted flat with sweat) and she had the equivalent of dick cheese in the folds of her inner lips (ain't no way I was going down on that, though that's usually my favorite part). Only reason I came was because it was rather tight and I arched my back away from her so only my dick was touching her while closing my eyes and pretending she was a different girl I had a crush on. I'd rather not go on, it's giving me flashbacks (apparently 78 years since the event makes no difference) and you get the idea.

• I've had some fat girls for friends, but I made sure not to do anything to encourage them to pursue anything beyond that. Still, at least a couple of them got that I wasn't attracted to them and I could sense a bit of tension there.

• Nah if she had a pretty face and smile i wouldn't turn her down

• doesn't matter if they make time and just be nice no need to be a dick but state ur intention before it goes too far

• i'd pound her ;)

• Yreat them to a kfc bargain bucket

• I wouldn't be interested. Just not my preference in women. Simple as that

• I'd let her know I wasn't interested, I wouldn't be mean though