Can someone have feelings for more than 1 person? Explain please?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Guy

• normally a person will CARE about one person and enjoy fucking another... that is usually the setup.

its much harder to get into a senario where the person actually deeply cares about 2 people, cause then both of u were being half ass at what u did long enough for him/her to bond with both of u.

in the top example, the common one, the person will care for u a lot, but something will happen. they will need an outlet and then go and find someone to fuck. they still care most for u and return home every night to sleep with u. probably wash off and everything so they dont even smell like the other person before returning. after having sex a few times people do bond, u won't get around that. but he/she should always care most about the main person unless u are doing a horrible job back home. the goign away and fucking someone should be just a venting thing. some families might even be fine with that, as this will make the family happier for a while as once again everyone is getting what they want. but the person that does stay home, will need to make sure they do stuff with them to make sure they dont loose their place, because if u act like the other person is just going to take care of them, in time that other person might just take them. so u should keep it to just letting it be sex only and nothing else.

any time a person cares for more than one person u are endangering ur position in their life and will ahve to take steps to secure it or risk leaving their life. while u could say there are "plenty" of guys out there, it seems as soon as a girl has a guy, there are plenty of girls that want a guy a girl already has... for example.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. It's called being fickle. And while the person is entitled to their own feelings, it's not healthy to start a relationship with such a person, or else somebody is going to get hurt emotionally and cause a lot of problems and drama. Mainly unnecessary drama. It's not a sign of maturity, but people such as myself tend to struggle from time to time. So the wise thing to do is not engage in a relationship when you're so unsure. But at the same time, don't string that person along. Make up your mind. They deserve the truth rather than the lie. One thing I never did growing up, was lie about such a thing. And i suggest to anybody that they don't lie. It will just hurt them even more.

What Guys Said 7

• of course you can. You love many people in your life (parents, children, siblings, relatives), that can certainly extend to romantic relationships. But unless your into multi marriage thing, you need to choose.

• Yeah, but not equally.

• Can? Yes.
    Should? No.

• i can't.

• yes definitely

• It's possible because humans are weak creatures whose emotions are swayed easily

• I think you can't truly like either person if you like two people. If I really like someone I can only like them.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure you can but I think one person will always sort of be more special because of the lust vs love thing. You may feel lust for one but a more romantic feeling for other.

• usually, they are a different set of feelings, or different levels of the same feeling. or what they THINK is the same feeling. but its possible. and its common.

• Yes you can like both person at the same time but you can love both people at the same time.