Is it a good idea to present my gilfriend an essay about how I love her?

I have read one article about love essays, and I would like to hear you opinion about the idea write a little essay or even a poem about my love to her.

What Girls Said 3

• o heavens no!
    i think that is super awkward. if you want her to know how u feel, then tell her. dont write it to her.

• Essay? Lmfao no

Poem or letter yes.
    Or you could just say these things to her and look into her eyes and stuff.

• It should be a hand written letter, and use efficient and high vocabulary, it'll make you appear intellectual and meaningful.

What Guys Said 2

• I would say if you think she feels about you in a similar manner and if you feel that the relationship has progressed to that point, then do it. I think it would be a good thing to present to her. I wish in the past I had more relationships that were to that point where I could consider something like that.

• I wonder when you will realize that your girlfriend would rather be spanked and thrown around the bedroom than read that. Love essay? you serious? that's what lands guys in the friendzones.