Who should pay the bill?

When you and your bf/gf go the restoran who usually pay the bill (or should to pay)

• Men should pay
  • Women should pay
  • fifty-fifty

Most Helpful Girl

• I always expect the man to pay. I'm not a feminist or any bs like that I just believe in the traditional relationship where the man takes care of the woman.

• 9d

where are you from?

• 8d

Why should we? The only reason behind that "tradition" is that "traditionally" women were to stay at home and had difficulty getting employment.

• 8d

@Peskyn3gr0 she wants the tradition that allows her to be pampered, but she doesn't want the tradition that puts her in the kitchen. lol so picky these stupid women are

What Guys Said 18

• Modern guys here in the US are less and less accepting of English aristocracy rules.. the women are mostly working now, why should the guy have to pay? And the girl on top of that will judge the guy on how much he spends on her!

So we reject that behavior, and the girls who demand it, more and more. Most guys want a democratic girl!

• She should pay, but she better not be expecting me to do anything for her. As a woman, it's her duty to pay.

scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...243698_n.jpg

• I would have no problem paying the bill for date cause i have old fashion values.

• I prefer cooking at home, more romantic, but if I invite a girl to dinner, I'll pay, if she offers to pay her half, I'm ok with that.

• i pay.

i dont know any girl whod stick around a guy whos anal about 50/50

• Split it, take turns paying for shit. Stop living in the 1800s, women have jobs now outside of the household, they can afford it.

• I'm making a new option called other. The bill should be split based on what you ate. So I pay for what I purchased, she pays for what she purchased. 50-50 isn't as even as you may think because if I only get an appetizer and you get a gourmet meal, I shouldn't have to pay half of your expensive meal.

• It should be 50-50 on a normal occasion, but if she is short on money, I wouldn't mind spotting her. I would expect the same of her.

• Split it if you are already a couple. Otherwise the date asker pays unless the other offers to pay or split it. I don't date much anymore but if I did those would be the rules I'd go by.

• In a relationship we have always split the bill, unless it was small things like ice cream and so on.

• men should pay

• It's only fair to split it.

• Fifty-fifty, anyone who picks a different option is sexist.

• Fifty-fifty

• depends on who decided to go out

• erkekler √∂desin bence

• Girls: equality equality! Oh free food? No that's a man's job to pay!😂😂

• The woman should pay, and then she gets to take charge in the relationship too.

What Girls Said 14

• We usually split it. Occasionally one of us may treat the other and pay the whole bill if we just paid off our visa that morning and/or got paid. Otherwise, it's standard for us to pay for ourselves. :)
    (I don't believe in that whole thing of how men should always pay for their woman. That stems from a time when women weren't allowed, by law, to have an income of their own. Times have obviously changed a lot and we can't expect to be treated equally as females if we're still demanding excess luxuries like being paid for like a small child.)

• In our culture, girls don't ask guys out. If a girl asks a guy out, she would be considered less valuable or even a loose female.

So it is always the guys who ask the girls out on a date and if he doesn't pay on a first date, he is sending a strong message to the girl that he has no romantic interest in her and he isn't gentlemanly and a miser and won't be a good provider. Then the girl won't go on a second date with the guy because she feels she hasn't been treated in a feminine way and she feels insulted. So this is our culture :(

I find the below scenario to be ideal : The guy asks the girl out, implying that he will pay since he is asking her out and to show his romantic interest in her. The girl appreciates his gesture but insists that she can pay for herself. The guy really appreciates the girl's thoughtfulness and insists that it will be his pleasure to pay for her. The girl is flattered and allows him to pay for them both and tells him that she will get the bill for the second date.

• My boyfriend pays for it on his credit card and then at the end of the month when he gets his credit card bill thing in the mail we split it. That way he gets more good credit

• whoever initiated the date, regardless of sex

• We split typically.

• 50/50. We usually split the bill, sometimes I'll pay for him and then next time he'll pay for me to balance it out.

• in my experience the man pays

• Whoever invites must pay, unless there is an agreement to split the bill.

• It should be equal in my opinion.

• The man pay, in my country the man always pay

• I always pay my own way.

• Either 50-50 or who ever takes the other out ( If I take them out for their birthday I'd pay)

• we each pay for what we ordered unless one of us is inviting the other for whatever occasion

• Whoever asked first should pay the bill