Ladies and gentlemen, would you consider dating an immigrant?

Let's say you have met a guy/girl who is a legal immigrant/ non-US citizen or permanent resident, would you consider dating them?
I have a feeling that Americans are reluctant to date a person of foreign nationality.
Please share your opinion and argument why you would or would not date an immigrant

0|0
3|12

What Girls Said 3

• I am currently dating a legal immigrant.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would because at one point I was an immigrant as well so why would I judge?

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on where he's from and on how skilled he is when it comes to speaking my language.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I would and have dated them all my life, I'm Asian though so most of the women I've dated were all immigrants or their parents were. I don't see why anyone wouldn't, unless it's against what their parents want, or I guess some people would just have a preference to date their own race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was that legal immigrant when I lived in the U. K. Some people found me "exotic" I guess...

0|1
    0|0
  • I am an immigrant here in the US. I don't know if anybody would wana go out on a date with me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • well im not an American so i guess i would be considered the immigrant here lol

but yeah i mean if we clicked and thy could communicate efficiently sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love me some exotic produce.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but only if she was legal. I find it to not matter where she comes from and also find accents to be hot. Canadian, Russian, English, German and French women are so damn sexy with their voices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that wouldn't be a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not American but i would consider it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she a White immigrant or something else?
    I would, depending on why she came here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does immigration status really matter? I'm a permanent resident... that will be really odd if a girl would refuse me for it. I don't need her for the citizenship, I get it automatically...

0|0
    0|0