Was I a rebound?

So I met this girl over the summer. She recently broke things off with her boyfriend cause she wasn't ready for commitment but it wasn't a bad breakup they still hungout. Anyways he found out me and her started hanging out and he got jealous and stopped talking her. I had a month before deployment and well me and her hungout a lot had sex and what not we really knocked it off. I'm leaving and she says she can't wait till Im back. Fast forward to 2 months later with no contact with her. I found out her and her ex are dating again and she might be pregnant. She says I'm a good guy and still want to be friends. I dont know what to do?

What Girls Said 1

• You were most probably a rebound. I don't think it would be a good idea to be friends with her by the way.

What Guys Said 2

• Hey man, firstly, thank you for your service, and I am deeply sorry you are in this situation. The best thing I can say is forget her, as hard as it may be. She obviously wasn't able to wait for you, let alone cared enough to contact you, and you don't deserve someone like that, nobody does. On top of that her being "pregnant" seals the deal with the other guy.

Now, on to the question of you being a rebound, I think you may have. I don't know if so much a rebound though, but more as a jealousy toy. She wanted him to know you two were having sex, and dating, so that would grab his attention. Then, when you left, he swooped in seeing it was a chance again. I DO think she liked you, and enjoyed you being around, thought you were a nice guy, but she likes him way more.

So, in conclusion, I guess I want to say she used you, which I am very sorry to hear. Don't stay friends with her, don't get caught up with someone else's baby, don't be her rebound if he lives her mid way through pregnancy, how would that be fair to you? You seem like a genuine guy, and there are so many other gals, this one just wasn't the one.

• You know what? Screw her. Don't talk to her again man she is just an attention whore.