Guys if you have a crush on a girl with a boyfriend who can and would beat your ass would you still try to get the girl?

What Guys Said 20

• If she's got a boyfriend, I would stay away from her, even if he's a scrawny ass dude.
    I'm not about to ruin a dude's life just because of a girl, and if she lets me flirt with her, then she's kind of a hoe who'll probably cheat sooooo no point in going for her.

• No, stealing a girlfriend is still stealing in my opinion. It is like cheating at a video game and then telling everyone you won legitimately. It's a douche bag thing to do.

• Yep!! Within reason though! If her boyfriend is a douche or something, otherwise I might not. But the idea of a beating wouldn't stop me if she was a girl I truly saw myself with.

• why is a girl asking this? its like a guy is asking if he should get his ass beat at a chance with a girl...

and i have no idea, i have yet to get my ass beat, BUT as a few people have pointed out, i have done the "taken" girls before and i want no part of that anymore. too much work and no reward. they are stupid and in the end stay with their current bfs anyway.

• 12d

Because a guy told me that he'll fight my but I don't know will he actuallt do it, so I am asking what the majority will do

• 12d

but ur a girl? u asked if a guy would fight a guy for a girl?

oooo... this guy came up to u and said he was going to fight ur boyfriend... and and for some reason u know ur boyfriend would beat the shit out of this guy? so u are confused on why this little shit would of done this?

• I never really chased girls that were already in a relationship. Getting some girl that's willing to stab a guy in the back to get with me isn't really someone I want sleeping next to me... That out of the way, I don't scare easily... So the threat of some guy beating my ass would make me laugh.

• It doesn't matter how big or threatening the dude looks. She's taken and that's that.

• Absolutely. I'd be subtle though, and if it came to a confrontation, I'd just make fun of him, and then be beaten up. I like antagonising people who are angry

• No. But I have been in situations where a girl appeared interested in me for the express purpose of making her neanderthal of a boyfriend jealous. Ugh.

• yea no that sounds Hella dumb. if she wants to cheat I would either wait till they fall apart (like 20%) or just let it go not worth the hassle (80%)

• Stop fantasizing. No.

• Nope

• Yes. For her, I can do anything, walk 500 miles, fight a tiger with my bare hands, run through a burning building. Whatever. I'm in. I'm gonna try forever!!! YAHHHH!!!

• is this guy like 6'6 400 lbs or something, like if its a surefire way he'll win then hell no

• No that's not cool. Would you want someone hitting on your girlfriend

• I would fight for my girl
    But won't fight over a girl

• No sex or whore is worth a beating.

• Yes but the orgasm feels less good.

• ye becuz nobody can beat my ass

• Yes I would. Don't give a shit about the guy. And I wouldn't try to get the girl. Just fuck her.

• Nah just let her go and find my own. She would have to be extremely extremely special for all that.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it would be better to not do that. She is in a relationship - and you must respect that. If in time she becomes single and realises that she wasn't meant to be with him then you can make your move.

• Yes, they would. Well

• 13d

Well some anyway**

• So the girl just choose the winer of those two, like in animal planet?